A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Are your floormats "A7" embroidered?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 11:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Striking resemblance....

however although I AM NOT A TROLL... believe it or not I once saw a leprechaun... and even though I am of Scottish/Irish decent.. It was quite a shocker to see this little bastard on my chest staring me in the eye... interesting thing... I could sense his age.. this dude was older than Yoda.

The magic of our world is made manifest in more then the marvel of the A7!

No pic of car?? have you dingbats not been paying attention? Try Kyn A7 V1.0. ALthough most of us have A7s here... it's hard to believe those in the under 50IQ club can gain admittance... must talk to Audi of America.

Originally Posted by clintb
Found a pic of Kyn from his profile

Still no pic of his car though.....
Old 07-13-2012, 03:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clintb
Found a pic of Kyn from his profile

Still no pic of his car though.....
That's great!!
Kudos for that one
Old 07-13-2012, 04:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Kyn Prime
would you prefer clothed or nude.... perhaps a speedo?
We don't care how your dressed. A pic of you holding todays newspaper or ANY piece of paper with today's date next to your handsomely moded A7 will do. Otherwise you are what I think you are..I'll leave it at that. You want real creds don't you? Otherwise..bye bye!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Carl... you are obviously... what.. in some parts... people would refer to as a "jag off"

Middle aged... gainfully employed... overweight? Possibly African American? With a sense of entitlement?

Dude... I'll take a pic for you... your going to love it... wait until I have time to clean the machine this weekend.

Stay Tuned. A picture for our good buddy carl coming up.

Originally Posted by carljones11
We don't care how your dressed. A pic of you holding todays newspaper or ANY piece of paper with today's date next to your handsomely moded A7 will do. Otherwise you are what I think you are..I'll leave it at that. You want real creds don't you? Otherwise..bye bye!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Carl... you are obviously... what.. in some parts... people would refer to as a "jag off"

Middle aged... gainfully employed... overweight? Possibly African American? With a sense of entitlement?

Dude... I'll take a pic for you... your going to love it... wait until I have time to clean the machine this weekend.

Darn!!! Just when I thought you might have crawled back in your hole.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

2013REDA7... reserve your comments until you actually OWN an A7... not an A7 poser.

Otherwise crawl back into your hole.

Originally Posted by 2013REDA7
Darn!!! Just when I thought you might have crawled back in your hole.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

You’re something else, dude… Where in the F*CK do you get off speculating and correlating “Possibly African American? With a sense of entitlement?” This thread/website isn’t the venue for your prejudice remarks – blatant, or otherwise. Just shows your utter and complete ignorance, *******. (no smiley face)
Old 07-13-2012, 02:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

And it said @sshole for the record...
Old 07-13-2012, 02:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

i am not prejudice at all... i have tons of great friends that encompass colors even you could not imagine...

however am I not allowed to speculate???... If i thought he was a big fat white dude living in iowa... or a crazy jap waving samurai swords... would you have been as offended... give me a f'n break

carl jones comes across as a specific sterotype... i am taking a stab at it... loosen up man... call me every name in the book.. i will never be offended.

it's all in good cheer.... and I dont mean to offend!

Originally Posted by raslam77
You’re something else, dude… Where in the F*CK do you get off speculating and correlating “Possibly African American? With a sense of entitlement?” This thread/website isn’t the venue for your prejudice remarks – blatant, or otherwise. Just shows your utter and complete ignorance, *******. (no smiley face)
Old 07-13-2012, 03:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i am not prejudice at all... i have tons of great friends that encompass colors even you could not imagine...

however am I not allowed to speculate???... If i thought he was a big fat white dude living in iowa... or a crazy jap waving samurai swords... would you have been as offended... give me a f'n break

carl jones comes across as a specific sterotype... i am taking a stab at it... loosen up man... call me every name in the book.. i will never be offended.

it's all in good cheer.... and I dont mean to offend!
Seriously Kyn, this is not the kind of Forum we're trying to develop

I've reported to Mods.... Should only take a couple of us to remove this guy i'd think?

Quick Reply: Are your floormats "A7" embroidered?