A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have a pair of armrests (gray or black) facelift of not, i dont care...mine broke

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 05:14 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a pair of armrests (gray or black) facelift of not, i dont care...mine broke

my driver side armrest just broke off today! WTF. the aluminum just BROKE! i didnt lean on it or anything...it was just a little loose and then whack, off it went. i am trying Gorilla Glue to see if that can hold it together but im no in search of a driverside armrest (in gray) or a pair in black or ideally, a set of black or gray FACELIFT armrests. Please let me know if anyone is selling a pair. thanks fellas.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same thing happened to me today & i want to replace with black facelift armrests. Where to buy??

Is there a group buy we can formulate? German ebay used to have them, but not lately. Bit of a difficult thing to find used. What's the price new? Anyone know?