A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discount Tire Direct - Special forum pricing. >>>

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount Tire Direct - Special forum pricing. >>>

Ok gang, here's the deal. A little present from the TT forum. Those of you on other forums won't know, but I managed a Goodyear Store for a few years. When I left Goodyear I went out in search of a good place to feed my brutal wheel and tire obsession for myself, and my friends. Well, I've been dealing with DTD for about 10 years now. The guy that was my salesman back then is now the Sales Manager at DTD in Scottsdale. Since this makes him a little busy to deal with me directly, I buy all my stuff thru Kenny Wylie in Wholesale accounts. I spoke to Kenny about offering some special pricing to TT forum members. Earlier this week, I offered this up to all the guys/girls on the TT forum. I asked Kenny if he would extend it to all the forums and he agreed to do it.

Kenny says he'll give all Audiworld forum members 10% off on all wheels, and wholesale pricing on tires. This doesn't matter if you buy them bundled, or seperate. For example, I talked to a member on the TT forum and set him up with Kenny. He ordered Konig Imagine wheels in 18" with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 in 225/40ZR18. The price for all of it mounted/balanced/shipped with lugs was $1,313. A pretty sweet deal. He'll also give 10 percent off on Eibach springs and wholesale prices on Intrax springs.

In any case, I don't get a penny from this. REALLY!!! I've been doing this wheel and tire stuff for my personal friends for years because I love doing it. I've enjoyed being on the forum, and just wanted to do something to say thanks.

FWIW & IMHO, Kenny is a good guy. He has always taken good care of me on all my wheel/tire deals. If anyone wants to take advantage of this, you can call DTD at 1-800-483-7555. Kenny is at extension 410. You have to deal with him directly, nobody else knows about the deal. When you call him, make sure to mention that your from the "Audiworld forum", or tell him that Fisk sent you. If you want to check out what they have, their website is www.discounttiredirect.com

** note - if you search by make/model, you won't necessarily get all the wheels/tires available for your car. Sometime's you just have to give Kenny a call and see what he has, or can get.

Brad
GoKart3 (TT Forum)<ul><li><a href="http://www.discounttiredirect.com">http://www.discounttiredirect.com</a</li></ul>