A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CPO from Riverside was wrecked

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 06:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I would demand they buy it back for your purchase price.

I have, currently Audi America is getting the documation from the other dealers about the damage to the car and will talk to Riverside. I'm waiting for AOA answer. I feel positve about the outcome.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:36 AM

Default Re: I would demand that off the bat, site a case on the B6 S4 Forum...

I have asked AOA to make the riverside buy the car back. Currently there working on it, thanks for the link about the S4.
I'll keep you posted.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lemon Law...???

I live 3 miles away from Don Rosen Audi in PA and have bought my car and had mine serviced there too. Did not have any serious issues with them and for the most part, satisfied.

I feel sorry for the folks up by NY that had to deal with Riverside.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Lemon law is only on new cars....

Riverside is actually in NJ but its right near the border so they see people from both sides of the Hudson.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like Riverside is earning their reputation....again.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: CPO from Riverside was wrecked

Hello, My name is Sean Rajan, and I am the owner of Riverside Audi. I am using a clients username for Audi World in this case to help resolve this matter. First of all, this vehicle was bought directly from Audi of America's Audi Direct Website. Second of all, we have all documents showing that this vehicle was properly certified and checked for any frame damage. Third, the CARFAX was clean with no accident history. I had requested this vehicle to be bought back to our dealership for an inspection. If we find that what the vehicle was in fact involved in a serious accident.....I WILL REPLACED IT ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE THIS ONE......NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Am I going to refund your full money....absoultely not!! not after you have driven this car over 2K miles. I even offered you a loaner car....you refused. I am a very reasonable person and willing to help you in this matter. Call me anytime to have this resolved. I JUST WANT TO SEE FOR MYSELF THAT WHAT OTHER ENVIOUS DEALERS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY PRODUCT IS.....TRUE!! Not too much to ask. We have sold over 2500 CPO Audi's in the past 4 years. We are the winner of the Magna Award from Audi for Excellence. We did this by treating each and every client with excellent service. My personal involvement each and every day in my business helps resolve these kind of matters quickly....that's why I made special arrangements for you and your girlfriend to have dinner at the Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's place in NYC) the day you picked up your so called wrecked A8. Best Regards, Sean Rajan, President, Riverside Audi. srajan@riversideaudi.com or 201-330-1214
Old 12-15-2007, 10:58 PM

Default My name is Sean Rajan, the President of Riverside Audi. Read Below-

Hello, My name is Sean Rajan, and I am the owner of Riverside Audi. I am using a clients username for Audi World in this case to help resolve this matter. First of all, this vehicle was bought directly from Audi of America's Audi Direct Website. Second of all, we have all documents showing that this vehicle was properly certified and checked for any frame damage. Third, the CARFAX was clean with no accident history. I had requested this vehicle to be bought back to our dealership for an inspection. If we find that what the vehicle was in fact involved in a serious accident.....I WILL REPLACED IT ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE THIS ONE......NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Am I going to refund your full money....absoultely not!! not after you have driven this car over 2K miles. I even offered you a loaner car....you refused. I am a very reasonable person and willing to help you in this matter. Call me anytime to have this resolved. I JUST WANT TO SEE FOR MYSELF THAT WHAT OTHER ENVIOUS DEALERS ARE SAYING ABOUT MY PRODUCT IS.....TRUE!! Not too much to ask. We have sold over 2500 CPO Audi's in the past 4 years. We are the winner of the Magna Award from Audi for Excellence. We did this by treating each and every client with excellent service. My personal involvement each and every day in my business helps resolve these kind of matters quickly....that's why I made special arrangements for you and your girlfriend to have dinner at the Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's place in NYC) the day you picked up your so called wrecked A8. Best Regards, Sean Rajan, President, Riverside Audi. srajan@riversideaudi.com or 201-330-1214
Old 12-15-2007, 10:59 PM

Default My Name is Sean Rajan, the President of Riverside Audi Read Below Folks-

Old 12-17-2007, 10:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default After reading the response from Mr. Rajan.....

I am still not satisfied with the response given by the owner.Though the dealer ( a high volume dealer ) did not know that the vehicle was a wrecked, nor the customer after 2,000 miles, Riverside should of bought back the car anyway. Why? Because it was the right thing to do. Take it back AND as a high volume dealer, use your leverage with your " suppliers " to recoup your loss. What is the big deal??

I live 100 plus miles from Audi Riverside, and I even heard about the reputation. Take care of the customers and they will come back and buy more Audi's from you. An owner coming in an open forum to defend a problem and perhaps using some " tone " is rather strange. Make the EXCECUTIVE DECISION and fix the problem.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:17 PM

Default ALL I ASK IS TO SEE THE CAR......AND I WILL BUY IT BACK !!

How do you want me to make an executive decision if I can't even see the vehicle. I had one of my trained technician check this car and found no Frame Damage. ALL I WANT IS TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF.....AND I WILL MAKE A DECISION. Why is it too much to ask to see this vehicle?? Yes we do high volume, however, there are no indication of Frame damage..not disclosed when it was sold to me at an Audi Auction (these guys check everything).....no indication when we ran a Carfax.....no indication when it was certified by us....no indications whatsoever!!!! IF THIS CAR HAS FRAME DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BEFORE THE CLIENT TOOK DELIVERY AND WE CAN PROVE IT------- I WILL BUY IT BACK---NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! Happy Holidays to ALL !!!

Quick Reply: CPO from Riverside was wrecked