A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE leather shift boots and more for Your Audi!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE leather shift boots and more for Your Audi!

Hi everyone,

This is Jack from Redline Goods.

Let me explain: This is not an ad! We have and ad on this forum as a new Vendor. So, as I do not intend to violate forum rules and make admins mad, please do not ask for pricing, available options, etc. here. Let's talk about it >>> HERE <<<

We, RedlineGoods.com, are no stranger to the automotive industry. We have been providing our customers (over 30 000 already) with QUALITY GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS since 1999.

Starting with fine, buttery soft Italian leather, we hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. The boots are made specifically for your model, so they fit your ride perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others. See for yourself:

And... we are looking for people interested in getting our shift boots for free. That's right, FOR FREE!

More details here:

We just need to build up our portfolio for the Audis. And we really want to reward anybody who'll help us do it!

Anybody interested? Feel free to ask here or PM me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-28-2011, 05:55 AM
Former Vendor

Hello Audi enthusiasts!

Our NotSupported program giving you our leather parts for FREE (at no monetary expense at all, to be precise) is of course still up and rinning.

But now we, the RedlineGoods Team are happy to invite you to our first ever HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

Up till now our practise has been to publish 10% discount codes valid for one week. But this time we decided to give you MORE!

Ladies and Gentlemen! RedlineGoods HAPPY WEEKEND has just begun!!! From now until Sunday Midnight use this special code: HAPPY778090 and SAVE 20% on all your purchases!

And remember - the same code works also on our embroidery partners' website: autoEMBROIDERY, so if you decide to have your new leather goods embroidered, YOU SAVE TWICE!!!

And, to help you make the decision, let me show you the interior of our first happy embroidered headrest covers user:

Like it? Your interior can look just as great! Even if you don't find the headrest covers for your car available on our website! There's only one thing you need to do to have your brand new RedlineGoods headrest covers - ask
We are now expanding our range of headrest covers so most Audi models will be covered and available for ordering within days

So, See you all at: RedlineGoods

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-28-2011, 09:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 117 Likes on 95 Posts

How in the heck would that work on a D3 A8?

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hello Audi enthusiasts!

Our NotSupported program giving you our leather parts for FREE (at no monetary expense at all, to be precise) is of course still up and rinning.

But now we, the RedlineGoods Team are happy to invite you to our first ever HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

Up till now our practise has been to publish 10% discount codes valid for one week. But this time we decided to give you MORE!

Ladies and Gentlemen! RedlineGoods HAPPY WEEKEND has just begun!!! From now until Sunday Midnight use this special code: HAPPY778090 and SAVE 20% on all your purchases!

And remember - the same code works also on our embroidery partners' website: autoEMBROIDERY, so if you decide to have your new leather goods embroidered, YOU SAVE TWICE!!!

And, to help you make the decision, let me show you the interior of our first happy embroidered headrest covers user:

Like it? Your interior can look just as great! Even if you don't find the headrest covers for your car available on our website! There's only one thing you need to do to have your brand new RedlineGoods headrest covers - ask
We are now expanding our range of headrest covers so most Audi models will be covered and available for ordering within days

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Former Vendor

Why shouldn't it?

If there's anything in your D3 that you would want to have covered in RedlineGoods leather just uninstall it from your car and lend me for measurements. Then you'll get our leather covers FOR FREE (at no monetary expense at all) :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-01-2011, 11:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Nothing makes me want to patronize a business more than when they spam a forum with products not relevant to the particular platform. It really gives it that personal feeling I like when dealing with a company.

You should try selling us clutches next! Why shouldn't they work?

I can appreciate what you're trying to do, I really can but this is poorly targeted advertising and borderline spam (despite the fact that you're a paying sponsor). It also makes it look like someone just tosses this post up wherever they can as you're clearly peddling shift boots in a forum with a car that doesn't have one.

Last edited by Mike_k; 11-01-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Former Vendor

Mike,

I see your point so I would like to clarify a little bit:

Firstly - you're right, A8's do not have a stock shift boot. But we,ve made many shift boots for cars that do not come with a shift boot. Sometimes for customers who just wanted some lether touch to their car. Sometimes for those who wanted to hide the fact that their car has an auto and wanted their shifter to look like a manual.

Secondly - we do not only make shift boots - also armrest covers, door panel covers, center console covers, even whole dashboard covers. Recently we have also started two new product lines - headrest covers and steering wheel wraps. And I believe at least some of those parts sould easily work in A8

And, last but not least, the reason why I posted this thread here is not to flood the forum but to have a chance to get the opinion from the owners of certain models on what is the best leather part we could possibly develop for this model. And to offer this part free of charge to those of you who would agree to give us some assistance to do it.

Anyway, I really appreciate your feedback

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-02-2011, 06:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Well Jack. If nothing else, you have the right attitude when it comes to dealing with D-bags like me. I own a couple companies so like I said, I can certainly appreciate what you're trying to do.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

I've used them for 2 different cars for shift boots, and planning to get an armrest done on a 3rd.

Only had one problem, but overall quality has been very good and customer service is good too.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor

Hello fellow car enthusiasts!

Remember our embroidered BMW E46 headrests we showed you two weeks ago? Based on huge number of customers' inquiries we continue to expand this product line.

Find below some headrest designs we've recently developed:

2005-2009 Ford Mustang:

Nissan Skyline R33:

Nissan 240 SX S14 / S14A:

Nissan 350Z:

As all our products, they are all precisely tailored to fit your headrests like a glove unlike cheap "universal" ones you can find elsewhere. They mount with velcro or a zipper, which will be completely invisible once you pop them back into your seat, so you get a factory-like end result!

Further enriched with the embroidery of your choice, will make your car totally unique and gain you extra points at any car show!

Like it?

Then grab our new discount code valid thru Friday, Nov. 25th: 7X7XS887A5E and SAVE 10% on all your purchases!

And, as always - if it's not available on our site, you can get it for free. So if your car's headrests are not supported, read this: http://www.redlinegoods.com/notsupported2.shtm

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-20-2011, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by tela
I've used them for 2 different cars for shift boots, and planning to get an armrest done on a 3rd.

Only had one problem, but overall quality has been very good and customer service is good too.
I believe it was these folks that made a shift boot for my 1992 Legend for free because i was the first and sent them my boot as a template. It was a good deal and a nice boot.

Quick Reply: FREE leather shift boots and more for Your Audi!