A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2005 A8 Dealer Sticker

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 11:35 PM
DA8
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default My 2005 A8 Dealer Sticker

I’m new to the forum and been lurking. Love this car, especially trying to break the tires on a tight corner in wet conditions at full throttle from a low speed. What a rush! I am amazed at how many people I thought were ignorant asking me, “Is that an A8?” A friend of mine already offered to buy it off me because his wife liked it so much compared to her BMW.

Here is my first contribution. I thought this was interesting and could be helpful for all the questions about what is a standard feature and what is optional for all the people like me who say, Does my car have that? “

The previous owner was quite meticulous, and I am lucky to have found a perfectly maintained A8 with the exact color and features I wanted. The first one I looked at! I swooped it up. The original owner had the original sticker in with the manual booklets which seat nicely in the rear armrest. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2005 Audi A8 Dealer Sticker.pdf (1.80 MB, 101 views)
Old 08-05-2011, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was lucky enough to get all the purchase paperwork as well, its nice to have a complete history of your car.

And yes people are ignorant of the car,is it an A6?is the most annoying, my usual answer is 'NO, have you not seen Transporter the movie!' then it dawns on them. Then 80% of the time its pure jealousy realising that what they have will never match it! But thats the UK mindset at work.

But your fun with the throttle and handling, in the UK we have lots of roundabouts(please look up on google as I have tried explaining this before in America) I am usually driving along minding my own business when BMW man appears 2 foot from my bumper! So I carry on at a good speed as I was before he appeared(I don't need to race him I am in my A8). Then I arrive at the roundabout and its clear to proceed so I don't have to drop speed and go around the roundabout like the 'Automan' from the 1980's US TV series. I will admit that before doing this I select Dynamic on the air suspension before hand. On exiting the roundabout I look in the rear view mirror and find that the BMW is back in the distance ,usually a good 500 yards,the driver wondering why he has been told that the BMW is the best driving car in the world? thanking his maker!making a mental note to himself not to do it again! and were he can change his underpants before he gets to his next meeting!