All my Law classes have finally come in handy.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 07:36 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All my Law classes have finally come in handy.....

So it looks like I will be driving my 4KS to Florida after all instead of towing it with my Jeep. I owe my Audi roadtrip to a certain teenager who decided to broadside my Jeep this past weekend. Much to my chagrin, I move on Monday, and the Jeep will most likely not be fixed by then as his insurance company is a tiny start up that will insure anybody (for a price). Apparently, he already pays $540 a month.

So, using my law experience, I am having the time of my life. I just love the legal haranging with insurance companies.

But through all this, I am a bit salty that my Jeep was wrecked, but I came to realize that if my Audi 4K was wrecked, I would be a lot more mad as it would be a lot more money and pain to fix, as well as it has a lot more value to me than any Jeep Wrangler could ever have.
Old 05-11-2004, 09:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Why dont you make a slight detour by Carslisle?

sorry about your accident...
Old 05-11-2004, 09:42 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Accidents suck................

I got hit head on three years ago buy some old guy who tried to run a light. Total my car, cracked my spine, tore my shoulder blade, pulled the ligaments in my elbow and forearm and got whiplash. Insurance treated me like I was some kind of criminal. My credit got ruined because of all the bills. It finally all just settled a few months back. I didn't get much in my pocket but at least all the bills are paid and it over. But I still feel the pain but what can you do. Glad to hear you okay and hopefully things will work out for you.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I just might.... I was given two extra days of travel yesterday, so....

it depends on if I can get the Jeep fixed, moving my various Fox GTi's around and the like, but it is still definitely a possibility!
Old 05-11-2004, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Sorry about the accident, where in florida are u moving?
Old 05-11-2004, 03:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Panama City, Tyndall AFB for flight training (Yeah!, I'm leaving New Mexico!!!!!)
Old 05-11-2004, 05:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

PANAMA!
Old 05-11-2004, 06:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

*cue Van Halen tapping solo*
Old 05-12-2004, 12:00 AM

Holy crap you've got to have the worst luck with idiot drivers!
Old 05-12-2004, 09:40 PM

Default So sorry to hear of this kind of luck....

Boy, it would be nice if they had IQ tests for people before they issue drivers lic... Well, maybe I'd be walking now if that ever happened.. haha.. Wrecks can happen at the worst possible times..
I was in a real bad one a bit after my 31st birthday, and I now have a THING about dates. It happened on 8-9-89, lots of 8'and 9's. and the lady that hit me, her insurnace ran out 9 days before she hit me. So there I was in the hospital (I almost croaked from head inj.) so I was there for quite a spell. Thinking how rich I was going to be after I sued her and her insurnace but I found out that instead I was not going to be rich, I got poor instead. No lawyer would sue her because she was not rich, no insurnace and didn't own anything. Lost my job later from the accident as I forgot how to do it from the brain damage. Also about those funny dates, I had a cat that also got ran over by a car on 8-8-88 so when it was 9-9-99 I hid in the basement and didn't go out the whole day or night... serously. I guess any accident isn't fun and I hope you get things together ok from yours.. Good luck.

Quick Reply: All my Law classes have finally come in handy.....