AHH I just got pullled over for my inspection sticker...! I wont pass because I REALLY REALLY NEED a

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 06:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AHH I just got pullled over for my inspection sticker...! I wont pass because I REALLY REALLY NEED a

passenger rear transverse/camber link/rod... mine is shot and thats the only thing holding up inspection! Please look around see if you have one off a parts car! the officer gave me a week to get it inspected or I cant drive it.. I cant afford 170 bux for a new one! pleeeeassseeeee
Old 10-14-2004, 09:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Re: AHH I just got pullled over for my inspection sticker...! I wont pass because I REALLY REALLY NE

in ohio u'd never get questioned about that. i dont think you even need a bumper (i drove my old explorer for a month w/o one), you can drive with lights taped on with duct tape, terrible body damage, no emissions equipment, and will still probably get by. The emissions equip violation would be illegal but they dont check emissions here.

Good luck finding your part
Old 10-14-2004, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Re: AHH I just got pullled over for my inspection sticker...

Go pawn your digital camera, you'll be ok.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:57 AM

Default I think I'm moving to Ohio. :-)

In the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts, it's regulation up the backdoor. Plus, all our vehicles, are subject to annual exise tax. Just another way to steal from us citizens.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Here's what can happen in Mass.

Several years ago I bought an ancient Z car out of a guys garage. It still had a 1983 inspection sticker. I registered it and got started with life. A cop pulled me over, I explained and got a warning. 20 miles later, 200 yards from my destination another cop pulled me over. "I suppose you know why I pulled you over" (always answer no, they are hoping you will acknowledge something they didn't notice). "Yes, officer. My sticker is out of date, I just got a warning". "Aha, second offense. You're sending me fishing". (That city kicks backl to the cops) Anyway, car towed and a $1,000.00 ticket. I beat it.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

When I was painting my 5000 a drove around with no bumpers :-)
Old 10-14-2004, 04:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts
Default There's a link in a previous post with them for something like $55/ea new.

I'll probably order both from there. It was DIYAuotParts or something like that.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Peoples Republic of Massachusetts

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love that!!!!

I myself am defecting back to NY, where I am from. Only been here in MA for 4 years, time to go.

Back in the late 80's in NY, you could just buy a pack of cigarettes that most resembled the inspection sticker du jour and you were good. I had quite a few friends doing that trick with a pack of Parliments in the window for the year.
Old 10-15-2004, 06:39 AM

Default Ah massachusettes how I miss the puritan state...

ever compare a picture of an MA state trooper and a **** SS officer!?!?!?
They LOOK IDENTICAL, down to the sash across the chest.
Can someone tell me why men driving around in Crown Victoria's and Expeditions need jodpers and knee high boots and a friggin sash type thing across their chest!?!?
IT IS A SCARY STATE TO DRIVE IN!!!!
Old 10-15-2004, 06:43 AM

Default I used to own a police edition Crown Victoria in MA

after the first six months of getting waved at as if I were "one of the boys" I got pulled over for the first time. Then consistently about once a week (I have the tickets to prove it) I beat abou t half of them, I once got a $350,- ticket for "improper use of foglighting equipment" it was raining, not foggy ;-) THAT'S MA for ya...needles to say I had to get rid of the car...

Quick Reply: AHH I just got pullled over for my inspection sticker...! I wont pass because I REALLY REALLY NEED a