Fuel System rebuild.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm right behind you brother!!!!

YEAH
I love liquid fuel, but I've grown to hate that hell fluid we've been pumping out of the ground.
I WILL be doing this to my 89 Turbo Avant.
I just got it three weeks ago so I'm still chasing out the bugs like the air temp sender I just had to re connect.
I definitely want you to keep us posted about this.
Thank you for giving us hope.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Who is this Audicaos? How come so few posts? Have you been banned from here before? (no doubt). If Chris' mistake means we all learn..i have no quibble. Audicaos and his ten posts has contributes < 0 to this board... this is not honda wars Audicaos...or a vent place for your drunken rantings. Understand? Grow up, and stop giving Audi such a bad name.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

good for you hdmyers
I've been meaning to chime in on this Audicaos guy. Audicaos is an opportunist ... he looks to berate people who he feels are not worthy of the forum's help . Let the people of the forum be their own judge . hey maybe Audicaos beefs are legitimate, but I know I don't want to read this s**t . superdave
Old 10-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by chris43230
it took me about 2 weeks working on it a hour or two every night, the seals i got from Summit racing, kit came in about 40 different sizes just had to find the right one for each seal. Cost me about $35. I started by dropping the tank, completely cleaning it out and had a buddy of mine shot blast it and spray a sealer on the inside of the tank so it should hold up good. Tore the pump apart and replaced all the seals inside it. Went to the engine bay, the fuel distributor in it was totally shot and my spare was **** too. Good think a friend of mine had one and let me have it.(THANKS COREY!!!!) Once I got that one i tore it apart and rebuilt it with the E85 compatible seals. went to the WUR tore that apart and replaced the seals too. Took out the fuel injectors and soaked them in carb cleaner for a few days and then replaced the upper and lower O Rings with the E85 seals. Put all the front clip back together and fired right up on E85, time will tell how well that worked. Seems to be working great. Doubt me all you people out there all you like, But I have the only 5000 running 105 octane E85. Local price for premium: $2.65/gallon Local Price for E85: $1.59/gallon. Cleaner burning fuel = Less emissions with more power and less fuel cost. Plus im not using much of that damn fuel from the ala's
-85% alcahol
-15% gasoline
that's awesome..you should put a parts list on here and where u got everything....just to make it easier for anyone interested in doing the same. by the way, did you do anything to the fuel pump? i would think the E85 would eat right through the sender contacts.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Audicaos is a Nobody! Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Originally Posted by hdmyers
Who is this Audicaos? How come so few posts? Have you been banned from here before? (no doubt). If Chris' mistake means we all learn..i have no quibble. Audicaos and his ten posts has contributes < 0 to this board... this is not honda wars Audicaos...or a vent place for your drunken rantings. Understand? Grow up, and stop giving Audi such a bad name.
First of all, I have to say that you are very right about this not being "Honda Wars!" When it comes to Honda's I know nothing about the car except they played a major role in the Fast and the Furious movies. Second, Who ever you are, go babysit somebody else's kid. I like the fact that you will stand up for someone who will start something and does not know how to finish it. Everybody needs a "bodyguard" every now and then! Until you know the whole story you can say what you want. It doesn't bother me.

To Continue, I grew up 11/15/2008 when I took my last drink and I made amends for it to everybody that I felt I disrespected or hurt. I am very happy that he got his car running. I was happy when he got the car in the first place and I gave him props according because he got the car I was trying to get. There is nothing I like more than have another Audi on the street in a city that has very few. As for the few posts, I post to purchase and frequent other forums moreso than this one.

I have nothing against Chris. I didn't have 2 words to say to him except "what's up!" when I seen him. And I only seen him twice in over a year. I have my reasons for my actions, but if he doesn't tell the forums I will be more than happy to explain the reasons. But for all those who feel that I am picking on him you may be right, but this didn't happen overnight. As you all have noticed I do not and will not bite my tongue.

If you have the "*****," to talk about me behind my back please do not put it in a public forum nor don't do it to people I see everyday. There are certain things that if you decide to say it please be sure to back it up because it will bite you big time. I have better things to do than chase this idiot. I do not like his choice of words about me and if he ever decides to come forth and tell me why we can resolve this. Until that happens who knows. Chris' mistake was he had something to say about me and didn't bring it to my attention, but brings it into a public forum and talks about me through the people I hang with (Nuugen and Foxamus). I said what I had to say and left it alone, but he had something to say again.

Chris' problem is he knows what he did was wrong and I don't appreciate it. My number for the third time is 216-456-4568. So, if you get this Chris, use it so we can put this behind us. For all those who want to find out who I am don't hesitate. I love a good conversation!

If you feel doing what Chris cannot makes you feel better oh well! Who are YOU? If you feel that me doing or saying what I've said gives "Audi" a bad name I believe you and Chris should become the very best of friends and both of you should move back to Mayberry! Go be a kite runner or something!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Audicaos is a Bully!

Originally Posted by 5000CDQturbo
good for you hdmyers
I've been meaning to chime in on this Audicaos guy. Audicaos is an opportunist ... he looks to berate people who he feels are not worthy of the forum's help . Let the people of the forum be their own judge . hey maybe Audicaos beefs are legitimate, but I know I don't want to read this s**t . superdave
I love this s!@t!!!! First and foremost, I have to thank you for expressing your views towards myself about Chris. I have nothing against this person nor against the people who defend this person and do not know the reasons behind my posts.

Chris started something I wish he would finish by getting in contact with me and resolving this issue. I am an opportunist for different reasons. I have no reason to "berate!" If you read the last post then you will understand (I hope). Until then, I hope he can keep his mouth shut or back it up!

If you got something to say about me, please bring it to my attention by calling me or emailing me. Don't make it public unless you are ready for a public fight. Because I am "STUPID" like that. I was taught to stand my ground if I am right and admit when I am wrong. I am very good at what I do and I don't know how to "quit!" My problem is I don't care if you like me or not.

In short, my number is posted and my email is audicaos@hotmail.com . Let's have some fun! Ask Chris what the problem is before you pass judgement. And it is pronounced "CHAOS" for a reason!
Old 10-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by chris43230
Well just wanted to bitch a little about my stupidity sometimes lol. Anyways I decided to run E85 in my 5000 and guess what happened?! Well it ran good until it ate the seals outta my fuel distributor so it wont pressurize anymore! So tore the CIS unit outta the car today and tore down the fuel distributor and it confirmed what i feared, ate the seals and even worse ate the aluminum diaphragm plate so now it comes down to this... rebuild it, thinking about just going through the entire system from tank to engine and replacing all the seals. So can someone please call me a moron...I deserve it lol
emailed you. Read the email before you reply
Old 10-19-2009, 04:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

all i want is peace, just stop calling me stupid and we wont have a problem plain and simple. I don't wanna fight with anyone i just don't wanna be called stupid or ignorant, I may not be the best but I try the best I can, leave it at that. if you want to leave constructive criticism be my guest but what you have been known to do is just assenine, speak your opinion but all i want is some respect for the fact that im trying, im done bickering is immature. Meet these simple things Kurt and we will be cool.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

no but seriously now lets keep this about cars! this isn't a freakin opinion colum its an advice colum.

Dude as others have stated your beef with him may very well be legitimate, it really could be. But the main point everyone is trying to tell you audicaos is that we dont care! nor do we care on the details, this dude could have robbed your grandma blind and we still couldn't care as hes doing something (WITH HIS CAR MIND YOU, you know the reason for this site being on the internet?) pretty amazing apparently.

lets just put it this way. When you have 13 posts and claim to not come on here, then claim not to chase a dude around on the internet. then why would your only postings on here be to bash him on this site. Id say thats chasing him around. obviously you dont really give much to this site and I got a feeling you will be banned from here if you dont knock off the school yard bullying.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Audicaos sent me a pm" don't know you and I hope after you read this you will have a better understanding behind my madness! I have nothing against you, but if you want to make it personal I have nothing but time!

To make a long story short:

Chris and I used to work at my friends (Nuugen), cellular and car audio store. 3 weeks into him starting he stole about 2500.00 worth of cell phones. How he got caught is neither here nor there, but instead of sending him to jail he just wanted the phones back and the money for the phones he sold. All was forgiven!

Chris is one of those people that isn't the brightest marbles in the bag! I can go on and on, but the reason I say what I say is because he likes to talk about me through my friends. He has been doing this for 2 and a half years and I didn't say anything until he brought it to a public forum.

Until it is resolved and he tells me the reason why I will continue to talk about him like the BITCH he is. I used to pick on him when he worked at the shop, but everybody picked on everybody. It's called "shop humor"! I may be a known recovering alcoholic, but I am not a thief especially from people that I have known for years.

Everything I post is known through the community. I want it to end, but I am not going to hide the fact that he stole from a friend of mine. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Audicaos is a Nobody! Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdmyers

First of all, I have to say that you are very right about this not being "Honda Wars!" When it comes to Honda's I know nothing about the car except they played a major role in the Fast and the Furious movies. Second, Who ever you are, go babysit somebody else's kid. I like the fact that you will stand up for someone who will start something and does not know how to finish it. Everybody needs a "bodyguard" every now and then! Until you know the whole story you can say what you want. It doesn't bother me.

To Continue, I grew up 11/15/2008 when I took my last drink and I made amends for it to everybody that I felt I disrespected or hurt. I am very happy that he got his car running. I was happy when he got the car in the first place and I gave him props according because he got the car I was trying to get. There is nothing I like more than have another Audi on the street in a city that has very few. As for the few posts, I post to purchase and frequent other forums moreso than this one.

I have nothing against Chris. I didn't have 2 words to say to him except "what's up!" when I seen him. And I only seen him twice in over a year. I have my reasons for my actions, but if he doesn't tell the forums I will be more than happy to explain the reasons. But for all those who feel that I am picking on him you may be right, but this didn't happen overnight. As you all have noticed I do not and will not bite my tongue.

If you have the "*****," to talk about me behind my back please do not put it in a public forum nor don't do it to people I see everyday. There are certain things that if you decide to say it please be sure to back it up because it will bite you big time. I have better things to do than chase this idiot. I do not like his choice of words about me and if he ever decides to come forth and tell me why we can resolve this. Until that happens who knows. Chris' mistake was he had something to say about me and didn't bring it to my attention, but brings it into a public forum and talks about me through the people I hang with (Nuugen and Foxamus). I said what I had to say and left it alone, but he had something to say again.

Chris' problem is he knows what he did was wrong and I don't appreciate it. My number for the third time is 216-456-4568. So, if you get this Chris, use it so we can put this behind us. For all those who want to find out who I am don't hesitate. I love a good conversation!

If you feel doing what Chris cannot makes you feel better oh well! Who are YOU? If you feel that me doing or saying what I've said gives "Audi" a bad name I believe you and Chris should become the very best of friends and both of you should move back to Mayberry! Go be a kite runner or something!"

I can't quite decipher this run-on sentence... but wanted everyone to see the love letter I received. What Chris did or didn't do is none of my concern... but love letters from 15 yr olds I can do without.

lol... this is making me laugh far toooooo much.

Quick Reply: Fuel System rebuild.....