Looking to sell my 200 20V, Exceptional unit. Located in Madrid, Spain

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2023, 11:51 PM
OMP
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking to sell my 200 20V, Exceptional unit. Located in Madrid, Spain

Hi all.
I have been reading around this forum for almost 20 years, and some of you have helped a lot with many issues I hve had in the past, either with an '89 200 10V Auto ( which I sold some 5 years ago and went to a private collection in Germany ) and with my '90 200 20V.
Since last year, I moved to Switzerland and the main idea is to bring the car over here but the thing is that I don´t see any real reason because I do not use the car either in Spain ( going often ) or here ( work from home and I already have another daily car). Back in Spain, I also have my beloved Golf GTI MKII ( which I am keeping ) as well as my '90 BMW 535i, which is not in great shape, so I use it pretty much as a daily when I travel by plane to MAdrid.

So, I have had the cae since 2004. Bought it to the second owner with 174.000 KMs. It now has about 184.000 KMS ( About 115 ish K milles).

I have gone crazy with this car in the past 20 years with all that was wrong: Tons of things to be listed, but the main ones are a complete paint job about 2 years ago, with all updatd trim parts ( side markers, front hood lip ( new), front molding between grille and bumper ( new from Audi Tradition)....It has a C2 Bose radio working perfectly ( recently refurbhised). All 4 original Bose speakers and Amps completely redone in BOSE USA some years ago....It has sport half leather, cloth seats. Electric seats, sunroof. Climate control works perfectly, so do windows, mirrors, etc. Dash with no cracks. It has all working features on the dash ( I am wiating for a last feedback from a friend checking into the funky values from the board computer- mileeage, etc....I know they are about solder joints, but looking into it). Cruise control refurbished ( Control unit disassembly, all components checked/changed).

Anyhow, I am planning to bring it to Switzerland, but I understand that these cars ( being 25+ years) can be imported to the US, so I figured since that there are people that somehow have been involved, offering it.
Of course, no rust whatsoever. Car is clean and many details included ( non cracked Bose speaker grilles, etc). really , a very much pampered car.
There are just a few minor details which I still have to see. One is the accelerator pedal, which is broken ( was like that when I bought it) and a missing rear right door sunshade. It has the original exhauste, although the middle muffler was removed many years ago as it was beginning to rust and it sounds way better this way, keeping the original back muffler. Gearbox was changed at one point as it had a bearing sound and at the time there were tons of these boxes ( same as 200V 10v, Audi 100´s, etc), so I installed a used one which works perfect.

Just did ( still at the shop) full timing service ( belt, cranckshaft sprocket, all filters, etc....). It was last done before about 10 years ago, although the car has done no more than 1000 milles since then.

It has V8´s 16¨ ( completely refurbhised ) with brand new Michelin Climate 2 waiting to be installed, it has the red V8 end, but I have the orange/red original as well as all 5 original 15¨ Aero wheels, which area also like new as they have been completely refurbished as well.

For what I have seen in one of the main european websites ( autoscout), relateively similar units go for around 35.000 Eur, but from what I can tell mine is much better.

Anyhow, attaching some pictures done right after the paint job. Since then, steering wheel has been refurbished as well as the leather in the gear lever ( not redone with new leather, but refurbished with the old one and it looks extremely nice). It has original front mats and will , of course, get a detailing treatment soon.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and let me know if there is some potential buyers accross the pond.

See ya.