Tox

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tox

yea i was still shaken up a little.. sorry bout that... very nice to meet you ur audi ****ing flies man when u took off my mouth dropped- never seen a type44 launch like that...

sorry u missed the meet.. i would love for u to come up to vt again soemtime gimme a ride in ur car maybe or just hang out talk audis and ****.. maybe another get to gether soon... let me know if ur coming to vt anytime soon. hope ur drive wasnt too bad.
Old 10-26-2003, 06:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Vermont

Stacy and I enjoyed the ride out there. Had a good time talking to Alex. I messed up when I left your house, I had my boost controller on setting 2 (for gas mileage) 14 psi. After that I went back to channel 1 (21 psi) and Bob seemed blown away when my car spun the tires coming into full boost. I was surprised he heard it, he was in his car 20 feet ahead of me. I was looking forward to giving Alex a ride but he never asked. He seemed to like it though. Man, I'm just glad you guys didn't get hurt. You were still in shock, Alex said when you showed up at the GTG you had grass and twigs in your hair. And when I met you I was surprised that you didn't ask to go for a ride but I could tell that you were still thinking about what had happened. In tribute (on the way home from Vermont) I was going to make you guys a 70 to 150+ vid except I missed fifth and never got a second try so it's a 70 to 125 vid instead.

Thanks we'll have to travel out that way again soon. Will figure out something.
Later
Myke Hebert
Old 10-26-2003, 06:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default hey tox im interested...

Maybe you've said this before but are you getting all that power out of the CIS? I mean I see those pics of you destroying Corvettes, not sure if you have the lame old CIS in there still By the way I'm buying Jodans cars (for a great deal, he is the man!) my friend and I are going on a big towing spree around thanksgiving time since both of them dont run, but I am up for the challenge for the 200 dispite what anyone may say.... so do the cars look good to you?;-) haha well I know from pics. Cant wait cant wait. Im going to have so much fun with that 200TQ (once its running, hopefully). We will have to race once Im done with it haha. I plan on getting rid of the CIS and replacing it with Megasquirt, so I can safely run a high boost and have a lot of fuel tuning capabilities. I've Read about a few people who did it and it really doesnt look all that hard especially for the nice results and tuning you can do.
Old 10-26-2003, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Vermont

send me the vid or put it on vhs and mail it to me..... email me or something

vtinline5@gmavt.net
Old 10-26-2003, 06:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Yeah I'm still running that lame CIS at 22psi of boost. LOL
Old 10-26-2003, 06:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

haha! you plan on keeping it?
Old 10-26-2003, 06:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Yeah, I don't plan to go over 450hp with it. I'm going to leave it alone and keep the tiny K24 in it
Old 10-26-2003, 07:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post it here, i wanna see too....what are you doing for a boost controller?
Old 10-26-2003, 07:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Yeah I'm still running that lame CIS at 22psi of boost. LOL

have you ever blown a head gasket with that much boost? Is it a 10v? I'm just curious to see how you do it with the cis? I'm impressed! I thought the k24 was'nt rated to handle that much boost?

send me an email sometime. I am very anxious to talk more about how far your car has come. And maybe you could pass on some do's and dont's?

Adam.

Ps. My buddy has a talon that is running over 20 psi with a ball bearing turbo. I went for a ride in it the other day........OMG I was pushed back in the seat like I was strapped to a rocket or something! AWESOME!!!!.
Old 10-26-2003, 07:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I e-mail it to you. But the camera didn't pick it up like my video camera does.

Quick Reply: Tox