Attempt in setting up 'live Audi chat' with MSN Messenger...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attempt in setting up 'live Audi chat' with MSN Messenger...

A while ago I posted a similar thread - seems a lot of us like the idea of being able to chat 'live'.
I'm thinking that perhaps I can set something up for the time being using MSN Messenger...

The link below will enable those WITHOUT MSN Messenger to download it - I know many of you use other 'Messengers' but I guess we all gotta be on the same one!!

If you add me as a contact by searching for me by my email address, we can liase / exchange contacts etc. so that there is hopefully always at least two of us on there!

When 'signed in' to MSN, it is easy enough to open up a chat room (eg. 'Audi Chat') so we can gather somewhere.

My email address is gadbury@hotmail.com. My name is James - yeah, perhaps I should change it to something more 'Audi' appropriate!

Maybe initially we can exchange MSN user names here so that we can find each other somehow!

If anyone else knows of a more proffesional way, please let us know!

I hope that it doesn't affect the forum in a bad way. How many of you are 'up for it'...?

Regards

Obli<ul><li><a href="http://messenger.msn.com/download/download.asp?client=1">Download MSN Messenger...</a></li></ul>