man what a BAD DAY! *rim wise* (long)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default man what a BAD DAY! *rim wise* (long)

i figure its about time to put my motegi rims on, so i get them ready and start takin the original rims off my 90
almost getting a hernia trying to loosen the nuts
i ge tthem off, so i put the front two on, and start to tighten them, and my rim nuts have a special like key that u put in to tighten to they cant be loosend by anyone else
well the damn key , the edges got like shaved, so when i tighten, it slips, so it only works on the ONE nut that goes on all 4, so its 1 of 4 special nuts on each wheel, *still got me?* that fits the key design exactly, cuz the rest are jus star shaped, well so i couldnt tighen them, so my car is up on the jack still, gonna goto a store and see if i can get sumthin to fit in the nuts, and then durint he summer, go buy a new set of nuts and the key thing
man so stressed

AND THEN sorry to upset all the audi gods
but i do own a nissan 300zx, and i was driving to my buddies in ajax, and it was late so the headlights needed to be on, well a fuse blew, and all the lights inside and out, including the radio wouldnt work, so i had to drive home holding the highbeam thing back all the way, and my friend wasnt even home!
and then i get home and my old man BLAMES ME FOR BLOWING THE FUSE! i mean, i was listening to the leaf game on the radio, why would i be using it at high volume or anything anyway? man, he is lik e" wut a coincidence, u get in the car and the fuse blows , ggrrrr
anyway, thats my daily story, lol sorry if u fell asleep while reading
Old 03-29-2003, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (cont)

and then ont he way home, sum ****in guy in a prelude i think it was, souped up, pulls next to me, meanwhile i had my little sister in the car , shes only 6, and he wanted to race, so here i am in the 86 300zx with a engine with less than 50k clicks on it, i jus smiled and laughed, ****in rice lovers!, i would did it with my audi, but i wouldnt race with the nissan, its automatic EEWWW! man, he starts kickin his revvs and ****, and im jus laughin, so then i put it in neutrol and start kickin mine, and then he thinks ima race, light turns green and the guy squeels his tires all over the place and almost loses control * i feel bad for ppl without quattro haha* and then i jus roll awat from slowly, the guy felt so dumb lol man... rice lovers.....