To Nice Ride....

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2002, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To Nice Ride....

Your reply to me in the earlier post to Miktip was unnessary and unwanted. My earlier reply to you was all tongue and cheek. But I find your immaturity appalling, your education lacking and your social skills wanting. My God son what school are you going to that apparently is not doing it's job. The spelling in your post is distressing! Your age is apparent in your display of rage and venom. Control your self boy, redirect to where it will do some good for you and those that know you. Being in the Marine Corp. has taught me that showing your drawbacks and misgivings to the general public will only be detrimental to you in the long run. So "Nice Ride" either learn self control and refrain from using foul language on this forum or come to the military and learn how to be a responsible adult and citizen. Semper Fi!
Old 01-08-2002, 07:17 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Audi Panzerwagen is right!

There's absolutely no need for that type of remarks within this forum, period!

We are all fellow Audi-type's here who share a common bond. We are suppose to help each other!

We need to treat everyone with respect!

Simple words here gentlemen!

You're getting all upset over simple words!

Then posting your "dirty laundry" here on this "public forum" opens up your personal issues for everyone to judge & comment upon! ;o)

With age comes maturity. Until then, learn some restrain & patience. Work out your problems with others, instead of letting your anger take over.
You will be a much better person that way!
Old 01-08-2002, 07:27 AM

Default Some Thoughts...

1. Nice Ride's original post was understood by most folks here, up to and including MikTip. From the responses, it looks like few others thought that the post was insulting or sarcastic.

2. Sarcasm, tongue-in-cheekiness, and friendly ribbing are difficult to convey in email/posts, so it is usually best to leave out making fun of someone's name/handle/momma/whatever, unless you have an established relationship with the person.

3. You "started it".

4. Your posts have misspellings. Education?

5. You criticize the public display, yet you start a separate thread in an 80/90/CQ forum, as if it is appropriate, or as if we care about your spat. Your note to Nice Ride should have been offline.

6. Did Nice Ride over-react? Yeah, probably. But you claim to take the high road, and while you could have easily diffused that situation, you instead chose to exacerbate it.

7. Panzer said "So "Nice Ride" either learn self control and refrain from using foul language on this forum or come to the military and learn how to be a responsible adult and citizen." Heh heh. You're kidding right? I'm thinking of the first words out of my D.I.'s mouth, when I stepped off that bus back in 1986...*whew* my ears turn red just thinking about it. No comment on the soldier = responsible citizen formula that you postulate.

8. I wish I was MikTip. :-(
Old 01-08-2002, 08:16 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot, [holds up two fingers Verizon-style] "Peace" ;-)
Old 01-08-2002, 10:27 AM
odj
AudiWorld Member

Re: can't we all just get along? ;-)
Old 01-08-2002, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Semper Fi! this....

The mere fact that you were in the military Marines or other branch does not in it's self make you an adult or better citizen. There are a hell of a lot of fine adult citizens that were not in the military. Once a marine always a marine by the way were you a grunt or did you learn a real skill? Just because you were a marine does not impress me or a lot of other people. The Proud the Few the not to Bright....
Old 01-08-2002, 01:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Semper Fi!

I see that not all Americans are behind the military these days. So be it. I'm still in the Corps and you want to know something thinair...I'll still fight for your life and others like you, whether you dislike us jarheads or not, because it's my job and you are an American citizen. Being a Marine means everything to us and as does this country. Nuff said.
Old 01-08-2002, 01:03 PM

dude way to get off on the right foot, It was this guys first post
Old 01-08-2002, 01:48 PM

Default Ok my little "breakdown"

Thinair you're outta line. You HAVE to respect the corps, these people have and still will fight for your life. Nice Ride was definitely not trying to insult MikTip, nobody here does that, he's the backbone of this place. H really is. Panzerwagen, you were out of line in what you said to Nice Ride, and you probably didn't have to bring it up again, people forget things...Nice Ride over-reacted, but if someone said that to me I would've said the same thing. As everybody remembers I do have a temper, and certain things rub me wrong too. So I say we forget about all this **** and get back to doing what we want to....make our audis the best that they can!

Nick
Old 01-08-2002, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Semper Fi!

Typical of a marine you assume that I do not support the military because I disagree and have a non marine opinion. Has nothing to do with military...it's the marine corps attitude....if it ain't green is ain't ****...You old enough to remember Vietnam? I was there flying medevac choppers picking up men from all branches of the service to send home some in pieces. So don't give me that Semper Fi corps **** jarhead...

Quick Reply: To Nice Ride....