Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2002, 03:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Audi Content??
Old 01-08-2002, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To Everyone....

I must admit I was in somewhat of a bad mood when I made that post. But anyways before I say anything more I just want to apologize to anyone including audi wagon if I offended anyone. But anyways I have been looking at this forum for over a year now and I really dont post that often, b/c I just like to learn things. But I honestly don't really concentrate on grammer and spelling in my AW posts, b/c as long as you can get the point thats all that matters to me. And spelling errors combined with laziness does not eqaul uneducated. And immaturity I may be young, but just b/c your old, and obvisouly wise b/c you were so amused by my "immaturity " doesnt give you the right to tell me to use self control and I can say whatever the hell I want, to be honest. And I usaully dont swear but I was in a swearing mood " bad day" although I shouldnt take out my anger on things like AW. but anways I usaully dont post and when I do im not usaully mad so I dont curse, so if I get mad I'm gonna curse, but Ill try to keep you happy b/c you are so wise and know all. But Im not gonna get all mad, and dont worry I wouldnt want to distress you with my spelling errors so I tried on this post. ok Im done and wagon, in a way this will offend you but you were sarcastic with me so I just gave it back. But this is my last post regarding this b/c its not about audi's and the only reason I read AW is to learn about my 90cs. So sorry again but the post was only on miktips behalf, and not the total oppisite like wagon insisted.
Old 01-08-2002, 10:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I think this thread should be deleted. Just causing more arguments.
Old 01-09-2002, 05:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: My Apologies to one and all......

My Apologies to One and All. Like "Nice Ride" I too was having a bad day. I was bit put out over the news about some kids in San Diego City College pissing on a Marine Corp dress cap. They were showing their displeasure over the military campaign in Afghanistan. I should not have aimed my anger at Nice Ride. My apologies son. I should be happy kids like you are in to Audis and not rice cars. As for "thinair" onephrase to you, if you were in Vietnam you'd know what a Sparrow was over there and "The Mekong Delta Yacht Club". This thread is over. On to Audis!
Old 01-10-2002, 12:38 PM

Default Re: My Apologies to one and all......as well

Sorry to revive an old rivalry...Panzer I assume the Sparrows you are referring to are the 9th Marines stationed on Marble Mtn. in the late '60's. I am familiar with the Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club AKA the Mekong Delta Yacht Club...not on my list of vacation destinations. Sorry about the loss of 6 of your fellow Marines yesterday...SALUTE...
Audi Audi Audi