Opinion?? Regarding 1993 90CSq (A little winded, sorry)

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 02:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinion?? Regarding 1993 90CSq (A little winded, sorry)

Less than a year ago I purchased this 1993 Audi 90 CSq. I bought it from the original owner who drove it back and fourth daily 90 miles round trip. It lived in a garage at home and work. I purchased it with 150K on it. It just had a lot of work done to it including:
Timing belt, front and rear main seals, clutch, head gaskets, p/s pump and a slew of other things totally $7400 in bills.

Since I have had it, I have put in Aux gauges, Window tint, Euro Headlights and clear blinkers, Catco Cats, New Heater Core, Clarion Deck with Sirius Radio, Power Steering Hose, Front strut mounts, alignment, and fixed every burnt out light. The Car was always in California and only saw snow once, but was under carriage cleaned right after. Not only is there not a detectable spec trace of corrosion, but the underside is clean as a one year old car. It hasn't seen much rain either. The door seals are as soft and supple as my friends 2003 A6. Since I have had it, it has been in a garage too. Paint is all original and in impecable condition. A few microscopic door dings and a few buffable scratches is all that hinders the paint. It has run on Castrol Synthetic since day 1 and runs synthetics in the trans and diffs. Everythings works, including every light, switch and gauge, and acurately. This includes the A/C and Cruise Control.

Of course it is silver with black sport leather seats in great condition. It is completely stock. It has now 170K since I have been commuting with it back and fourth from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, but sure doesn't act like it's age with mileage.

My family is going to grow another person soon and the car is already maxed out on space. I can fit one child seat in with toys, but two seats will require an A6 Avant size car. I am reluctant to sell it, but money and space seem to always become issue. The 5Kt has to go too.

How much do you think this car could sell for?

Thanks.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KBB, says around $4500, if you can wait till October/November

I am sure you could get more money by trying to sell it to someone in the snow belt.