Parting out 1989 90 Quattro

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dtompsett
I think he's trying to say it's rude to sell stuff on other people's FS posts.

Mister 62 posts.
Then you tell me why everyone is doing it then? I didn't mean to be rude or step on anyones toes, my god the economy really has got alot of people on edge these days about the petty. Well here it is then, I apologize to you 90quatt for attempting to try and sell a spoiler on your post knowing full well that you have one on your car.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dtompsett
I think he's trying to say it's rude to sell stuff on other people's FS posts.

Mister 62 posts.
Then why is everyone doing it then...to make a quick buck in a hard economy. My god being rude to 90Quatt was not my intention and if you thought that 90Quatt I apologize in advance. I have people try to sell parts on my posts all the time, and I don't get bent out of shape. Cheers to everyone who is frowning on this, Smile...life is to short!
Old 04-22-2009, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

It has nothing to do with the economy... it simply keeps things easier for the seller and buyers... you know everyone is referring to his items for sale... all discussion is related to his stuff.

Atleast now with VB you can send the guy in question a PM about it... something you couldn't do with kawf.

Of course, couple months ago you wouldn't have been able to carry on FS threads in the main forum discussion... but hey... that's where IB wants to take it's forums...

And thats why I'm almost never on here anymore.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Well all the same no disrespect to everyone. Just thought my spoiler was relivant to this thread is all.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:24 PM

No worries but as the other guys said, it can cause confusion.In all honesty I hope your part will work for the guy in need as I know how it feels to look up and down for a part.

So your heart was in the right place but your post took a left when it should of took a right
Old 04-23-2009, 03:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

I agree.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:19 AM

I need a few things! check your pm's...

cheers
Old 04-27-2009, 11:51 PM

Hey man im in need of a new sunroof motor and seats, what are the color of your seats?
Old 04-27-2009, 11:53 PM

lol nm i seen them took me a min got excited, i have a 89 90 quattro, and it needs a few things but not as much as a paint job!!
Old 04-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SCarGo02
It's not the size but where it mounts/how it sits on the quarter panels. If you search you'll find out they're different. If you want the *right* spoiler, buy the right one. Don't waste your time/money on something that won't fit right just so you have a spoiler.

If you're that serious, put a want ad on Audifans, check with the major Audi yards (Force5, Shokan, etc).
probably really late for a reply

but the b4 will fit the b5 but only the 2 center posts, the outside mounts will not work. the trunk is not wide enough on the b5 by 3-4 mm on each side. So it'll fit cosmetically and clear the quarter panels, but you won't be able to mount the outer posts on of the spoiler. That's what I did on my friend's 95.

Quick Reply: Parting out 1989 90 Quattro