So I had a break between classes today, got out to make a call and ....bad heart=don't read

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 08:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I had a break between classes today, got out to make a call and ....bad heart=don't read

I see one of those big *** Ford trucks with a big trailor in a back, closed one, kinda long...now my school is like right downtown Chicago and theres a Bentley dealer accross the street but they have everything from Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, Bently and so on...so I am thinking...hmmm I wonder whats in a back of a trailor....that moment guy jumps out of a truck and start pulling the ramps out of the sides...he opens the back of the trailor and I am stunned.

Red shiny Enzo in a back....fitted so tightly they can't open the door on a car at all....car is so shiny I am going blind....I see trailor is much longer than just that one car so I figure theres gotta be something else up front, so I go around to take a look, its pretty dark in there but I can see car is silver....I just kinda kept starring at that Enzo....so I move back and lean on one of those flower stand or whatever they are and keep looking....another guy comes around and he goes in a trailor starts unhooking some straps and they finally pull the enzo out without even getting into car, they just rolled it out....my jaw then drops, and I mean DROPS!!! Guess what was up front...a brand spanking new Carrera GT, yes, the $450,000 one!!! One of the guys jumps in the Enzo, turns the key and motor kinda makes a cough and then just keeps purring...he puts in a gear and drives away...beatifull car, seriously its not taller than where my hips are, and i am 6'1"...but I am waiting for the other speacialty...now Porsche sits tight in there but it seems like theres more room around, and i start wondering how they gonna pull it out....but on of the guys goes in, unstraps it all and sits in the car, the roof was off....he starts it up and sound was amazing, a bit loud but remember, car is still in the trailor...he starts rolling back slowly and finally makes its way out....the other guy took the Enzo in so this guy is all by himself....car is out in the back and he comes out, leaving it idle, so he can close the trailor...guess what went through my mind in split second?? Hell, if I wouldn't be thrown out of a country i would definetely went for a ride, returning later tonight, and wouldn't mind at all spending whatever it takes in a cell....car is beautifull....afterwards I felt so discouraged I didn't even go to my last class...just thought it would be fun to share it with you guys.
Old 09-30-2004, 08:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

camera phone! beautiful car(your's) by the way
Old 09-30-2004, 08:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Yeah I am one of those old fashion guys, phone is a phone, camera is camera....

but i guess in this situation it would of been nice.
Thanks for the car compliment, unfortunately I am selling it
Old 09-30-2004, 08:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default What's next?

Or is school forcing you to pic between transportation and education?
Old 09-30-2004, 08:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I find it hard to justify a car when your un-educated and un-employed...

y'know what i mean? like where the hell am I gonna drive?

Did you get any of my e-mails?
Old 09-30-2004, 09:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Enzo is worth alot more than the GT right?
Old 09-30-2004, 09:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default its a Top secret! Gotta sell this first

maybe one of those beauties I saw today???
Old 09-30-2004, 09:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

No idea, is it?? i know GT is a lot, like I said, almost half a mil
Old 09-30-2004, 09:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

what about those born in the money?
Old 09-30-2004, 09:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Wholy crap....Enzo is like $650K!!! That was one expensive trailor....I wonder....

how much they pay those guys driving one of those trucks?? How much they must trust them?

Quick Reply: So I had a break between classes today, got out to make a call and ....bad heart=don't read