Your iMPG ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM
x19
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your iMPG ?

Hi, I have 1990 B3 10 valve, 2.3 L, A/T and 234,332 mil on (not Q) and my inspiration MPG is 22 ~ 29 mpg (this one was my best record on FWY driving) with paperless engine oil cleaning device on and don't change oil 3 year now, keep top off oil and drive to ??? maybe breaking down.
Gas price goes up up and up.

How about your iMPG, let me know your fuel economy best and worst and here my calculation of F/Economy is fill up tank to fill up method at the station with driven mileage of course

This device has strong permanent magnet inside of housing and this magnet collect all(99%) debris
from engine oil. We all know that engine produce the microscopic metal shaving all the time and conventional filter can't remove this debris. x19
Old 05-12-2011, 08:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

OK... against better judgment, I'll bite.

Please post a website or article for this item that has allowed you to go 3 years without either an oil change or valvetrain replacement.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

post some proof or it didnt happened

btw to get 22-29 mph its nothing. thats what im getting, with a quattro.
however i change my oil regulary, Castrol 10W-40 Full-Synthetic Motor Oil
Old 05-12-2011, 04:35 PM
x19
AudiWorld Member

Default Your iMPG ?

Hi, you don't believe this and don't care anyway. I guessed. Sorry if I hurt you from my experience but this is reality and new idea comes out to our world (Audi) every day. Please e-mail to this address Pecsusa@aol.com If you are interested. x19
Old 05-13-2011, 02:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Post in the open so we all know how you do it.
Private e-mail smacks of spammer.

I think it was Amsoil that used to do the "lifetime" oil. Maybe it was Elf.

Either way, I don't see any current information on doing this. Supposedly you could get away with only filter changes and topping off.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Why do I need to email you for an explanation of this product in private, when the announcement of the product's existence was made in public?

Come on and bring it. If you've figured something out that you want to share with us, then just put it out there. God knows I've endured ridicule for some of my opinions of new products, too.

If it works, I want to know about it. So does everybody else here.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I get an average of 26 to at best 34 mpg on almost the same exact car. (91' 80 2.3 10 valve fwd.) Thats with a heavy foot and a stereo that puts a hell of a load on the alternator. I dont see the need to chance it with a fancy Britta filter in place of my oil filter, and btw the use of maganets is an old time trick. I can just grab one from an old speaker and slap it on the pan. I dont need to because I change the oil so wear isnt that big of a problem
Old 05-14-2011, 06:27 AM
x19
AudiWorld Member

Default Your iMPG ?

Here again,
To audiit and all audi lover, How many miles on your car now? and you got better F/economy than mine yah. Here is a site for you guys and I hope that you will find better technic than your thought and time is coming to change your mind. It's getting HOT weather and COLD winter to coming year. I think. http://www.tagen-tecs.co.jp

Let me know how do you think the climate change ? x19
Old 05-14-2011, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by x19
Hi, I have 1990 B3 10 valve, 2.3 L, A/T and 234,332 mil on (not Q) and my inspiration MPG is 22 ~ 29 mpg (this one was my best record on FWY driving) with paperless engine oil cleaning device on and don't change oil 3 year now, keep top off oil and drive to ??? maybe breaking down.
Gas price goes up up and up.

How about your iMPG, let me know your fuel economy best and worst and here my calculation of F/Economy is fill up tank to fill up method at the station with driven mileage of course

This device has strong permanent magnet inside of housing and this magnet collect all(99%) debris
from engine oil. We all know that engine produce the microscopic metal shaving all the time and conventional filter can't remove this debris. x19

I didnt want to be rude, but looks like you dont know anything about the engine, engine oil.

The base oils will actually last as long as your motor, engine - many hundreds of thousands of miles, several years.
The reason we change our oil is the additive package wears out.
The buffers get used up neutralizing acids.
The detergents and dispersants get used up clinging to gunk that's too small for your oil filter to pick out.

Motor Oil has 3 functions:
1- Lubricating moving parts
2- Cooling
3- Cleaning by carrying dirt & contaminates to the Filter

I wont doubt this oil filter of yours has better performance to catch microscopic metal shaving. But we dont change the oil only for that. At least, I dont.

Last edited by varia; 05-14-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:52 PM
x19
AudiWorld Member

Default Your iMPG ?

Hi, So are you guys changing oil/filter every 3,000 mile? why do you do every 3000 miles oil service? Don't you think that every TURBO need the clean oil and not only turbo, all engine need cleaning devise on and you may save TURBO if you use it. Let change your mind 3000 mile oil service.
http://3000milemyth.org x19

Quick Reply: Your iMPG ?