Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 Discussion forum for the 8L and 8P Audi A3 S3 and RS3
Sponsored by: Audi Online Parts

AW Custom Used Car Buying Service - Any make or model, see inside for details

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AW Custom Used Car Buying Service - Any make or model, see inside for details

Hi all. I am the owner of Becks Imports LLC, a “buy-to-order” car dealership based in Toms River, NJ. I am a licensed and bonded dealer registered with DMV. Over 30 people on AW got their cars from me, and hundreds elsewhere. I can provide references from all of my clients.

Since no one has threatened to kill me (yet), I'm posting details about my Buy-To-Order program here. If you have any questions not answered below, feel free to call (856-912-2600) or email me (brucem105@comcast.net) directly.

Here are the highlights:

- I charge only a 5% margin over my cost for the car you hire me to buy. All fees and average auction sales prices are disclosed in advance, so you know what you will pay ahead of time. Since most dealers mark up 20% or more, you can save real money.

- I have two equally important responsibilities when you hire me; finding you a great car at a great price, and totally eliminating your worry and aggravation when buying a used car. No wondering what’s wrong with it, if you are paying too much, or if it’s not exactly what you want. YOU tell ME what you want, and I work for you to go and find it. No stories, no selling you what’s sitting on my lot, no nothing. Just the car you want at the price you want, delivered to your door.

- I buy Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Mercedes, Porsche, etc (and anything else I’m hired to buy). High-end cars. So I know what to look for to find an excellent car, and people trust me with their hard-earned money to do just that. I have never disappointed a client. Car are thoroughly inspected both pre and post-purchase for body, frame, mechanical, electrical, and cosmetics. No nasty surprises ever.

- To make sure we are both on the same page, there is an official agreement, a car spec page for you to complete, a refundable deposit, and past sale pricing reports and upcoming car search reports. Everything is covered in detail.

So if you are looking for a used car, any make or model, or have additional questions, please contact me and I will be happy to go into more detail or start a search for you.

Thanks!

Bruce
Becks Imports LLC
856-912-2600
Brucem105@comcast.net