Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 Discussion forum for the 8L and 8P Audi A3 S3 and RS3
Sponsored by: Audi Online Parts

My Neuspeed SSK is special. It's made out of ultrasupertitaniumboridetungstenalloyridium...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 10:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default technically I'm faster

because I don't need to swap back :-P
Old 11-23-2006, 08:38 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glad you went Neuspeed. If they are such a sh!tty company....

....how have they been able to stay in business as long as they have? Any second guesses, and remember that Danny2.0t and myself are quickly gaining positive experience through the use of their products. So leave the narrow minded haters to their computer screen and made up cars while you and I drive the f*ck out of our real-life rigs! Let us all know your thoughts on this ssk after you've gotten more acclimated to your A3's new shifting behavior. Peace to the Bronx where im from. Ya heard me.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default For such a loud-mouthed fanboi, you sure do lack reading comprehension skills.

I don't think anyone was doubting the quality of the piece in this thread nor the quality of the company.

Dave
Old 11-24-2006, 02:04 PM

Default Whassup, Tre Dog!! The Neuspeed SSK is a quality piece of workmanship compared to OE...

its definitely more solid and you can knock a motherf**#er out with it if such a scenerio should arise

I've driven with it a couple of days now and it is getting a little smoother.

Oh yeah, don't forget to shoot me the part number for the TT vents...I know you been out of pocket, just whenever. Thanks.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default For such a loud mouthed fanter-butt you sure do lack social skills.

What the hell is a fan boi? Is it fun on your end to create new slanguage? I like it as well, it sounds like a slag, which means I got yer attention! Ha! As far as lacking reading compehension, you can find about 30 other forum users to throw that at, but it won't stick here. I read your thoughts on Neuspeed, and I read through your words concerning Neuspeed. I absolutely see your points, and disagree as well. I'll destroy you though the written word any day of the week. C'mon, lets have another go..... I like playing with you David, you are my new bestest friend!
Old 11-25-2006, 10:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Re: shoulda went JSP

Is this not a "forced "opinon? Are you not slagging off one product in favor of the particular product that you personally felt was the stronger application? Dude, don't lie to yourself.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default And what do you conclude is my opinion of Neuspeed?

I'd be interested to see if you have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Dave
Old 11-25-2006, 11:05 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Would you now? I don't know about cars man. I race R/C cars at my....

....parents house. That A3 I always throw pix of up on the forum, is all photoshopped. I live with my folks, and drive a BMX bicycle to my job at KFC. I really really respect you though. Thanks for keepin me inline.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:30 PM

Default How does the stock boot...

fit around the your new ssk? The stock boot has a round trim ring for the OE lever, but the neuspeed lever looks like it's flat and wide...Can you post a pic of the ssk installed in your car?
Thanx.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:23 AM

Default 1st, I'm glad I tracked this thread...I thought it was dead. 2nd...

I'm not quite following you on the stock boot, I am assuming that you're referring to the leather boot around the shift lever INSIDE the car...if you are then I must correct you.

The Neuspeed SSK is installed under the hood of the car. It is located underneath the stock air intake box on top of the transmission. I will try to post a pic for you in the next day or two showing you the completed install stay tuned.

Quick Reply: My Neuspeed SSK is special. It's made out of ultrasupertitaniumboridetungstenalloyridium...