Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

active steering.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 02:29 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default active steering.

Hello,

im new at your forum, as i found it while i was looking in Ross tech wiki/support pages,

im having some weird problem in my
audi A5-Qu 2009 , before few days while i was driving it appeard on my screen the ESP warning and it shows on the mil the traction control (the photo of a car sliding and the power steering photo) when i went to my friend who owns ross tech Vagcom , we checked the fault code on the active steering,

firest it was asking for basic settings, after i made the exact steps in ross tech wiki than cleared fault code / truned car off and than on again the car , the ESP and the steering wheel was on the MIL so when i logged again it gave me the same fault,

today when i did the same again and cleard the code, a new code appeard code 00569 steering motor current and
the second code was basic settings,

so if anybody have any idea please share it almost tired with this since im trying to fix it since 4 days,

thanks for all
Old 07-24-2011, 05:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default electronic steering

i have a similar problem. it is the motor that activates the electronic commands that must be changed and they do not have them in stock. i also had the recall senser changed and my engine electronics are totaly wacco. i must go to the Audi dealer monday. go to your dealer.

Originally Posted by EmadRoz
Hello,

im new at your forum, as i found it while i was looking in Ross tech wiki/support pages,

im having some weird problem in my
audi A5-Qu 2009 , before few days while i was driving it appeard on my screen the ESP warning and it shows on the mil the traction control (the photo of a car sliding and the power steering photo) when i went to my friend who owns ross tech Vagcom , we checked the fault code on the active steering,

firest it was asking for basic settings, after i made the exact steps in ross tech wiki than cleared fault code / truned car off and than on again the car , the ESP and the steering wheel was on the MIL so when i logged again it gave me the same fault,

today when i did the same again and cleard the code, a new code appeard code 00569 steering motor current and
the second code was basic settings,

so if anybody have any idea please share it almost tired with this since im trying to fix it since 4 days,

thanks for all