Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

If god gives u one more chance for your S5!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 05:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If god gives u one more chance for your S5!!

if god gives u one more chance for your S5, what color you would like to pick? what is your color new? what option you would like to get? what color you would like to get for your sit? why?
Old 04-29-2010, 06:49 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I wouldnt change any options since its fully loaded, but I love my brilliant Red S5. It always looks clean, looks great on the road(but all S5's do) and women absolutely love it, BUT if i had a chance to get a different color I would definitely go with either Quartz Grey, or would have ordered Suzuka Grey IF i knew it existed at the time i ordered my car.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

+1 Brilliant Red... it's wicked!

+1 Suzuka Grey... I saw a tuned S5 in a parking lot the other day in this color with black ext. trim and black front grill. Very cool and unique.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glaive
+1 Brilliant Red... it's wicked!

+1 Suzuka Grey... I saw a tuned S5 in a parking lot the other day in this color with black ext. trim and black front grill. Very cool and unique.
I don't think RED is color to even consider these days, A5/S5 in red don't look so good. RED was a hit in the 80's/90's but we all got bored of it.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

I can't comment on Brilliant Red, since I have yet to see one in person, but I have seen a fair number of silver, black (not sure of the mix of Brilliant and Phantom) and Meteor Gray A5 or S5s rolling around.

Since my order for the S5 is going in with Sprint Blue and Black/Silver Alcantara, the only thing that I might have remorse on later is the two-tone seats. To me, I just don't like an all-black interior (sure Aluminum or Stainless Steel inserts would help, but not enough in my opinion), so I'll have to suck it up and deal with it
Old 04-29-2010, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

All S5's look great. But the ones that I saw on the road that really impressed me was ibis white and meteor grey.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by spaniardone
I don't think RED is color to even consider these days, A5/S5 in red don't look so good. RED was a hit in the 80's/90's but we all got bored of it.
im going to have to politely disagree with that comment.

Last time I checked red still looks good on cars.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tgdA4
All S5's look great. But the ones that I saw on the road that really impressed me was ibis white and meteor grey.
meteor grey impressed you?? damn!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by spaniardone
meteor grey impressed you?? damn!
I was also impressed when I saw an A5 3.2 S-line in Meteor Gray, but I did not like the color combination with the S-line seats. Now, an S5 in Meteor Gray with either white or red interior would be nice.

Then a beautiful thing happened, I saw a Sprint Blue S5 in person and it took me a while to get me jaw off of the ground.

Everyone will have their own preferences. I am at the point that I would prefer red, blues and yellows over shades of gray (Meteor Gray is the exception, since the Pearl Effect can alter the shade and hue depending on lighting) or silver. I won't buy another dark colored car due to the maintenance level required to make it look awesome. S5 in Ibis White looks good in pictures, but I'm reserving judgment until I see one in person.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Banned

meteor grey is like a primer yet to be coated with a desired color

Quick Reply: If god gives u one more chance for your S5!!