Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

New S5 Cab = Tall Grass and Messy House

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 02:57 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiS5Mark
Sean, I'll keep my eye out for you. I'm just south of Columbia. What's color is your S5? Here are some additional pics. Hope to have some better ones soon. The weather has been a real b!tch in DC this spring.
Mine is also Phantom Black with black interior. I really like the black and tuscon mix. If I could do it all again, I would get Ibis White with the black/tuscon interior. I never see another S5 when I'm driving mine, but when I drive my other car, I always see them around. Go figure? Enjoy the beautiful weather...Perfect to be riding with the top down.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AudiS5Mark
Here she is, my new Audi 2011 S5 Cab, Phantom Black, Black/Tuscan, Carbon Fiber, Sport Diff., Nav., B&O, Venture Shield full front wrap.

Actually, picked her up a couple of weeks ago but wanted to get some pics together before making the formal introduction. This is the nicest car I have ever owned. I feel like I'm 16 all over again. The house is in need of help and my grass is getting out of control because all I want to do on the weekends is get out and drive her!

As a bonus, here are a couple of videos of my wife driving our new baby home from the dealer. Yes, fellas I know you'll shellac me for letting my wife drive the car first, but I assure you it paid off later .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnuNek8_2Lc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvvWZRmvrE

My only question is how long will I feel the need to constantly wipe the brake dust off my rims?

One more newbie question: How come no one posts any pics with humans in them? Safety, etiquette?
it paid off later??
Old 05-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mus5
Mine is also Phantom Black with black interior. I really like the black and tuscon mix. If I could do it all again, I would get Ibis White with the black/tuscon interior. I never see another S5 when I'm driving mine, but when I drive my other car, I always see them around. Go figure? Enjoy the beautiful weather...Perfect to be riding with the top down.
Nice! I see you have personalized plates. Mine just arrived in the mail. Ibis White was our second choice. We were a little worried that the tuscan would be too much on the orange side, but it's not. Mother Nature is finally starting to give us some top down days. Here are a few more pics of the back of the car I almost forgot about. I'm now starting to contemplate purchasing a vag.com so I can tinker with some of the settings. . .
Attached Images   
Old 05-08-2011, 11:28 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

i have vag-com. I'll hook you up. Just need to schedule a time.