Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

now that the 2010 A5 is cheaper, will everyone have one?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 05:37 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pudding
You were insulted because someone said nice BMW? Now that one, I will never get.
If were my car were a BMW, sure, then thanks for the compliment, but my car is a S5, so, why would I want her to call it a BMW? It's not a BMW? Does it look a BMW to you, do you see a kidney grill on her, no, you don't, now do you. It's an AUDI, she should be tarred and feathered for such an egregious error!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 06:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Probably, that chick was drunk... what do you expect from women?

I'd have corrected her right away... and i'd told her that's $90k Audi... special order... only 10 in the US... She'd had believe it... hhahhahahahha
Old 10-02-2009, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

LOL, you are right, Ace , I was in shock for a second, I believe her comment messed up my equilibrium, got a bit nauseated and confused. For a second I thought I was on a bad trip, or perhaps in the twilight zone, much to my dismay when the spinning subsided, I realized this was very real, and in some sick twisted corner of the universe such a thing could happen.

Ah, mea culpa.

On another note, a good friend of mine, she is about to purchase an X6, her younger sister has a TT, I said, ... it turns me on to see a woman driving a hot audi, it means she has taste. She say so you are saying a woman that doesn't drive an Audi doesn't have taste, I said no, but I know the one that does drive an Audi does have taste.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by acadia
LOL, you are right, Ace , I was in shock for a second, I believe her comment messed up my equilibrium, got a bit nauseated and confused. For a second I thought I was on a bad trip, or perhaps in the twilight zone, much to my dismay when the spinning subsided, I realized this was very real, and in some sick twisted corner of the universe such a thing could happen.

Ah, mea culpa.

On another note, a good friend of mine, she is about to purchase an X6, her younger sister has a TT, I said, ... it turns me on to see a woman driving a hot audi, it means she has taste. She say so you are saying a woman that doesn't drive an Audi doesn't have taste, I said no, but I know the one that does drive an Audi does have taste.
I usually get to park my A5 on the front of the restaurants/clubs since I own the owners/managers. Everyone loves the car... but no way it looks like a BMW....

I do think "SOME" women have good taste and "SOME" do know their stuff about cars... but I have 4 sisters and they don't anything about cars... they just driver BMWs because they are cool.... so they say.... right? hahahhaha

Like the other night... I was with a friend outside a bar talking and she didn't know what car I had... She tried to guess at it... then her friend comes up to me and says... "Is this an A5?.... that's an awesome car... wow!"

It was actually a turn on that she knew about Audis... I was about dump my friend and take the other girl... but it was too late!!!

So the A5 and S5 are awesome cars.... but it's part of it... people will never know exactly what type of car is it... since they are practically new to Audi... so enjoy the compliments and the confusion that come along with it...

Luis
Old 10-02-2009, 09:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

lol, you guys have some great stories. I was at a party 2 weeks ago with some friends. We were talking abt cars and stuffs since I pulled in driving the A6 while everybody else park across the street, one of the guy(picture a dude in his 20 driving a freaken STI then that's him) came up to my table and said "Audi cars are awsome. I have driven several Porsche, Ferrari but S5 is the beast. I'm getting it once I'm done moving the new place". Then his girlfriend joined in and she went on and on for 15min on how much she was into BMWs and stuffs but now Audi is THE car that she wants. lol
Old 10-02-2009, 11:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Well, I think Audi is getting it right... They started with A4/S4.... now the A5/S5. Of course, they all ways had the A6 and A8.

The Audi coupe... A5/S5 is awesome....

People love it.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:02 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

There is one tiny thing in my mind though. Why do Audi make all their cars look almost identical? My girlfriend keeps asking that very same question and truly, I don't know what to say.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BlueSander
There is one tiny thing in my mind though. Why do Audi make all their cars look almost identical? My girlfriend keeps asking that very same question and truly, I don't know what to say.
Good point... start up a thread....
Old 10-03-2009, 07:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by AceOne31
Well, I think Audi is getting it right... They started with A4/S4.... now the A5/S5. Of course, they all ways had the A6 and A8.

The Audi coupe... A5/S5 is awesome....

People love it.
i've had this car for 5 days: old men with nice jaguars compliment it, guys with corvettes/bmw/any fancy car will stop and turn and look at it, and of course girls. Girls love my red s5!