Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017
View Poll Results: Tuscan Brown or Black Interior on an Ibis White S5?
Black Interior
37.50%
Tuscan Brown
62.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

This or that question.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by EnvyV07
Why wouldn't you? Doesn't the black make it look sportier?
The black is sportier, but IMO, it is also more boring with Ibis White.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Omeletpants
I have the black interior and hate it. This is not a big car so why make the interior look smaller?
And that is why, when I ordered my 2010 Brilliant Black A5 last December, I went with Linen Beige, Sport Package & the B&O stereo.

I wanted an S-Line A5...but it only came/comes with a black/dark interior...and even worse IMHO...a black headliner. Similar to the Titanium Package. Way too dark inside. I know, because I test drove an S-Line, and couldn't stand the interior. So I opted for the Sport Package with the Linen Beige interior. Has all the important handling parts of the S-Line, including the Sport Seats & 19" wheels...but actually saved me a few bucks in the process, and I got a very light & airy interior.

When the car arrived at the dealership...EVERYONE went nuts, because they had never seen an A5 done like this. Even the GM was impressed.

Sadly...in Europe, you can order a Black Trim Package (just blacks out ALL the exterior chrome trim) on several models, that will let you get the lighter interiors. Bummer for us in the states.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 153 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by a5sport
And that is why, when I ordered my 2010 Brilliant Black A5 last December, I went with Linen Beige, Sport Package & the B&O stereo.

I wanted an S-Line A5...but it only came/comes with a black/dark interior...and even worse IMHO...a black headliner. Similar to the Titanium Package. Way too dark inside. I know, because I test drove an S-Line, and couldn't stand the interior. So I opted for the Sport Package with the Linen Beige interior. Has all the important handling parts of the S-Line, including the Sport Seats & 19" wheels...but actually saved me a few bucks in the process, and I got a very light & airy interior.

When the car arrived at the dealership...EVERYONE went nuts, because they had never seen an A5 done like this. Even the GM was impressed.

Sadly...in Europe, you can order a Black Trim Package (just blacks out ALL the exterior chrome trim) on several models, that will let you get the lighter interiors. Bummer for us in the states.
Yep. You can make a real statement with this car or you can do the ordinary and go black. White with Tuscan and people will be drooling when they see your car. Go black and you will look like any Merc, BMW or for that matter any other car on the road.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hey guys,

I placed an order of my 2011 Audi S5 on 17th of Oct.

Now I am TRYING to patiently wait on it... I watch the same videos and look at the same pictures like 30 times a day. Besides that... I am confused.

I am ordering an Ibis White with titanium package....

Thinking about the whole black and white theme, should I go with Tuscan brown interior or black interior... the Titanium package also comes with black headliners...

So Tuscan brown interior or Black interior? And why?
Spend an extra 2500 bucks and get the Glut Orange. and blk interior.
It's an beautiful color. Check out the Chef's car.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Would prefer RED as it contrast really well with the white.

I have never seen the brown in person but basically, if you want to contrast, go red. If you want to be conservative, go black. I guess brown is in the middle.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Both Tuscan/Black
Attached Images  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yep. You can make a real statement with this car or you can do the ordinary and go black. White with Tuscan and people will be drooling when they see your car. Go black and you will look like any Merc, BMW or for that matter any other car on the road.
To be honest with you, I can care less about making a statement, its just im confused because both are lovely colors to me. I see the black and I want it, then I see the tuscan brown and I want it.

What the Mercs, BMWs, etc. people have in their cars don't matter... because having an Audi to me is a statement by itself.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by patrooper
Spend an extra 2500 bucks and get the Glut Orange. and blk interior.
It's an beautiful color. Check out the Chef's car.
That's an amazing color but not my type
Old 10-28-2010, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 153 Likes on 117 Posts

To be honest with you, I can care less about making a statement, its just im confused because both are lovely colors to me. I see the black and I want it, then I see the tuscan brown and I want it.

What the Mercs, BMWs, etc. people have in their cars don't matter... because having an Audi to me is a statement by itself.
100% chance that you stay with black
Old 10-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

100% chance that you stay with black
lol ur good, but everytime i see the pic you showed me, i want the tuscan brown. I ordered my car on the 17th with the black... how long do you think i have time to make my decision?

When I went the past week, they had already allocated my car and saw on the paper and it was the last one there... does that mean anything?

Quick Reply: This or that question.