Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

S5 more exclusive than GT-R?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S5 more exclusive than GT-R?

There are more used Nissan GT-Rs for sale than used S5's in the US right now according to cars(.)com.

Food for thought..
Old 01-29-2010, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting! My brother sent his GT-R to auction and guess what he's driving - S5! The GT-R was a lot of fun but the harsh ride and bad seats were too much for him. He was driving way too fast too. He still drives too fast but the thrust isn't as great in the Audi. His didn't like being in the GT-R either. I drove it and I could feel the texture of my driveway. That's not a car to drive in for 3 hours to visit the son at college.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:25 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

I think that GT-R is one of the ugliest cars out there. I dont car how fast it goes, it just doesnt look good at any angle. Not to mention its still a nissan.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

What a bunch of losers. GTR is a better car than the S5. You fools are the moniority in thinking that the S5 is a better car overall.

OP about S5 being exclusive. Its pathetic for you to want an exclusive car while driving a 50 thousand dollar car.

And FYI I've seen one GTR vs over 20 S5 in my area. GTR is much more exclusive than a S5.

Better thrust? Are you fuking kidding. What a bunch of fuking losers.

If you want a exclusive car, make more money and drive a exotic. Don't fuking sit there with your 50k car and act like you drive a EXCLUSIVE car.

bye losers.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:56 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pacmanjay
bye losers.
Classy.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a bunch of losers. GTR is a better car than the S5. You fools are the moniority in thinking that the S5 is a better car overall.

OP about S5 being exclusive. Its pathetic for you to want an exclusive car while driving a 50 thousand dollar car.

And FYI I've seen one GTR vs over 20 S5 in my area. GTR is much more exclusive than a S5.

If you want a exclusive car, make more money and drive a exotic. Don't fuking sit there with your 50k car and act like you drive a EXCLUSIVE car.

bye losers.
What you said about the two cars are completely valid, and I agree with you. However, your presentation is severly flawed, unless you are trying to prove that Darwin was wrong about evolution.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

bye losers.
You "sir" are a troll.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Words always fly when a topic is called car 1 versus car 2.

I couldn't agree more with Pacman.. but that came on a little strong.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:41 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

pacmanjay is as ignorant as he sounds. I mentioned thrust and I said the GT-R was better! He can't read. The S5 is a better touring car which is why it's a winner in my brother's eyes (and mine).

Some people can act like such children.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

bye losers.
$75K after tags/title/and taxes.

Thank You.

Quick Reply: S5 more exclusive than GT-R?