Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

***Forget the manual, all the "good stuff" is here***

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2023, 07:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,248 Likes on 770 Posts
Default ***Forget the manual, all the "good stuff" is here***

I've been taking notes from this forum since I got my Audi B9 S5 car. There are many contributors (you might see some of your ideas/words here) form this forum, including myself. I collected the posts about features I would have a hard time remembering, the following is what I complied in 3 years from my Apple Notes App. Please feel free to add to it, hopefully this will make things easier, the less time I spend consulting the manual the longer I will live.

Thanks to all the contributors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi S5 B9-9.5 Coupe Dimensions

Oversteer vs. Understeer in pictures:
(understanding your Audi Quattro AWD)

Front tires lose grip^

Rear tires lose grip^

Wheel and Tire Fitment Chart

Audi S5 Parts/Filters
Oil Filter Kit - Audi (06M-198-405-F)
Air Filter Air Filter - Audi (8W0-133-843)
Drain Plug O-Ring - Audi (N-013-849-5)
Drain Plug - Audi (N-911-679-01)
Lug Nut Caps- 4 MO 601 173 E
Cabin Filter: Cabin Filter does not have a cutoff corner
4M0 819 439B Audi – original (made by Mahle)
Mahle HS032001
Mahle FP31003 (original from factory - Activated Charcoal & Polyphenol)
Mann CU31003
Mann CUK31003 Activated Charcoal
Mann FP31003 Activated Charcoal & Polyphenol

Note: numerous sources have the wrong part number for the cabin filter. It's NOT the one with a cut off corner, but the one that it fully rectangular. Here are my notes below (I have a 2018 S5). I got the top of the line Mann for about $18 Audi factory

Note: Cabin filter and Engine Air Filter:
Forum member put in the Mann FP31003 cabin filter and the Hengst E1452L air filter as they are quality items at a good price.

Be aware that both filters have errors in what will fit in many of the fitment listings I looked at.

Engine Air Filter:
8W0 133 843 Audi – original (make by Mann)
Mann C17010 (original from factory)
Hengst E1452L
Mann C16114x DOES NOT FIT – too small, wrong size end, no pre-filter

WIX Filters Audi S5 (Air, Oil, Cabin)
Cabin Filter: Part Number- 24227
Oil Filter: Part Number- WL10438
Air Filter: Part Number- WA10866
Order from Rock Auto (Great Selection)

Mann Filters (Air, Oil, Cabin)
Oil Filter: MANN HU7049Z
Cabin Filter: MANN CUK31003
Not this one, the rectangular one.

Audi S5 Tire Pressure with 20" Wheels/Tires
41 Front
38 Rear

Audi S5 Driving Modes
Driving in Dynamic makes everything Dynamic, so pulling back to S doesn’t do anything?
And if I start in Dynamic, should I select Dynamic again to make the E/T Dynamic again?
In the US market Audis, transmission always starts in D even if the car is set on Dynamic.
So...
- If your Audi is set on Comfort or Auto and you restart the car, then change to Dynamic, the transmission will change from D to S.
- If your Audi is set on Dynamic and you restart the car, the transmission stays in D unless you manually change it to S.

- If your Audi is set on Dynamic and you restart the car, then change to Comfort or Auto, then change back to Dynamic, the transmission will change from D to S.

Audi S5 Oil List
0W20 Oil VW/Audi 508-509, Porsche C20:
0W-20 Oils that meet VW/Audi 508, and Porsche C20

Ravenol VSE 0W-20
Fuchs Titan GT1 Long Life IV SAE 0W-20
Mobil-1 ESP X2 0W-20
Castrol Edge Professional LL IV FE 0W-20
VW/Audi G 052 577 M2
Total QUARTZ INEO XTRA LONG LIFE 0W-20
Motul SPECIFIC 508 00 509 00 0W-20
LiquiMoly TopTec 6200 SAE 0W-20

VW 508,509 0W20 oils

MMI Restart:
If Audi MMI freezes do this:
Briefly press the control **** and both buttons at the same time to immediately open the menu upward = fig. 221.
Press and let go of buttons

When not using 3D Sound:
I'm not using the 3D effect, have it turned off, but do you know what speakers utilize this feature?
The 2 tweeters at the top of the a pillar
And the 2 midranges at the edges of the dashboard, right next to the tweeters at the bottom of the a pillar I believe
So those 4 speakers are useless.

S5 Window Reset
1) *Hold window button to open it completely
2) Release the button
3) Fully press and hold the button again for approx. 10 seconds
4) Repeat in the other direction.*

*This is to reset the Window Travel Limit Switches. NOTE: Doors must be shut!*

Press the Window button on the drivers door to roll the window completely down (open). After the window is down, press and hold that button down for approximately 10 seconds — then release the button.
Then press the same button to roll the window up. Once the window is fully up, press and hold the button for approximately 10 seconds.

Note:
To reset the car's pinch protection which is via monitoring the window's power consumption = Roll window all the way down .. hold switch for 5 seconds. all the way up...hold switch for 5 seconds.

Windshield Washer Capacity
5.4qt or 1.35gal or 5.1L

S5 Exhaust Valve Open/Close...S5 Exhaust Sound Change
The valve behavior on my S5 is definitely a function of engine sound setting. I have tested it quite a bit and setting it to Dynamic certainly does cause more valves to open for the same engine setting compared to Auto or Comfort. As you mentioned, the car defaults this setting to Auto upon starting, so I normally switch from Individual to Comfort and then back to Individual to have the Dynamic engine sound applied.

What's interesting within the Individual Drive Select settings, is that the Engine Sound selection, while definitely controlling the Soundaktor levels, also controls the valved flaps in the exhaust system. I did some driveway testing and found that only with Engine Sound set to Dynamic were both flaps of the exhaust system open. All other combinations of Engine/Trans and Engine Sound settings resulted in closed exhaust flaps.
Note:
FYI - the exhaust flaps are controlled by Comfort, Auto and Dynamic, not Sport / Drive. Personally, I use Individual mode and set the exhaust sound how I want it.

Adaptive Cruise and Traffic Sign Recognition
For traffic sign recognition, when in adaptive cruise control, the speed changes based on the traffic sign recognition. Is it possible to keep the speed I set without it changing it for me?

Answer:
You can turn off the TSR recognition part of the adaptive cruise control.

Coolant Level Check*
As I noted in the other thread, the owner's manual provides incorrect information (great job Audi!) regarding the coolant reservoir levels. The Max and Min lines are implemented with two completely different systems; the max line is on the left side of the tank exterior and is difficult to see, whereas the min check is implemented with a red plastic floater that should float above the min line when the reservoir cap is removed. If your coolant level is below min, as mine was, the red floater will be recessed at the bottom of the coolant fill mouth and will not be obvious until you add enough coolant for it to float above the min level.

From AudiWorld Forum: The float was basically right above the Min mark after I topped it off (and coolant level about 1-1.5cm below the Max mark on the side of the tank, but you need an inspection mirror tool and a flashlight to really read that)

Max line is for fluid level, Min line is for float level:

Then red Float inside the reservoir should be floating on top of the coolant and pointing (level) at the MIN line INSIDE of the fill neck.

Brake Fluid Flush
Most amount of time is spent jacking up the car and removing the wheels.. While I have the Schwaben catch bottle (which is great because it has marked measurements in mL), I have the Motive Power Bleeder, so similar.. If you've never done on this car before - be aware that the Audi service manual specifies the reverse order of what is typically done -- 1st is LF, then RF, then LR, then RR (any other vehicle Ive done in the past started at caliper furthest from MC) -- and the guidance is to remove 200 mL of fluid from each of the front calipers (don’t forget to split this between the two bleed screws on each front caliper) and 300 mL of fluid from each of the rears (only one bleed screw on each rear caliper)
Also - I purchased 2L of fluid, just in case the bleeder started to run dry - but the job was finished with 1. Audi specifies DOT 4 Low Viscosity fluid, so I used ATE SL.6 fluid.. Do yourself a favor and clean the power bleeder unit out with some denatured alcohol after you’re done and put it away -- I swish it around in the bottle and then pump it out to clean the hose. Brake fluid is nasty stuff.

Brake Notes: Noise/Pads
Audi has a TSB for reducing brake noise, including a bedding procedure with ABS stop braking.
TSB: 2034181/16 January 15, 2019, Brake noise analysis and handling
https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/20...55661-9999.pdf
Customer states:
They hear a brake noise from front or rear brakes. The customer may describe these noises as a squeal, squeak, grinding, groaning, thumping, or creaking.
Service, step 4.)
Clean the brake pads and discs:
A). With careful consideration of the traffic situation, perform up to 5 ABS stops from speeds above 50 mph.
Between each ABS stop, allow the brake components to cool by driving the vehicle for more than one minute
at speeds greater than 50 mph.
B). Let vehicle sit for two hours to cool down.
C). Test drive again.

Auto-Windows Down & Up
Tap the "unlock" button on the fob, then tap the same button again and hold it until the windows roll down.
Doing the same combination with the “lock” button should close everything too.

Carlinkit 2.0 Software Update
https://www.carplaylife.com/preview/...test-firmware/
Website Update 192.168.50.2
* Make sure the dongle is connected and has power and is running CarPlay already on your display
* Use the same iPhone that’s transmitting wireless CarLinkit 2.0 to the dongle
* Open Safari on this iPhone and enter the URL 192.168.50.2 or use the QR code that is in the manual and press Go
* Wait for the page to load, it should be pretty instant as you are connecting locally
* The page will display if your dongle has an update available.
* Note the update version number under the title.
* Select the Update Now button to proceed with the update.
* Do not switch off your car, do not disconnect the dongle, do not turn off your iPhone or navigate away from the Safari page during this update.
* The update should take less than a minute.
* As soon as the update has finished it will hold on 100% and say Upgrade Successful. At this point, your dongle should reboot and load you back into CarPlay.
* If you get the same large display as I did in this video, simply retry again and it should be back to normal.

Audi S5 Oil Filter (List)
The S5 Audi factory filter 06M 198 405F is made by SOGEFI, part number L1048. You won’t find that brand in the US. Here is a list of equivalents:
Audi (06M-198-405-F)
Purflux L1048
WIX WK10438
FRAM CH12129ECO
HENGST E914HD398
MANN HU7049Z

Wiper Blade Replacement
See MMI for Wiper Blade setting, select setting Wiper Blade Change
Bosch Icons. You can get them from FCP Euro - lifetime replacements -
Order the 20OE and 24OE sizes.

Launch Control
Oil must be at operating temp. Turn off traction control, go into dynamic mode, and S drive. Depress the brake fully with your left foot, and floor the gas with your right. RPMs should rise to 4k (IIRC) and then just let off the brake. Auto start stop also needs to be off for this to engage.

ZF 8 Speed Transmission Fluid Change (8 years or 50K miles)
FCP Euro for parts/fluid
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud.../#post25637105

Or:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud.../#post25739494

Remote Key Battery Replacement
(yearly is probably a good idea)

1) Tools I use to remove the battery tray:
(1) Rubber jar opener (in blue) and an inexpensive (read, cheap) set of slip jaw pliers:
(2) Once you have the “blade key removed, place the rubber jar opener over the 2 plastic ears ears (circled in red) that are “trapped” in the key fob housing (circled in blue) and with the slip jaw pliers set to their widest, GENTLY squeeze the 2 ears towards each other while gently rocking the pliers.

The plastic ears (circled in red) hold the blade key and the battery tray in the key fob. This is my prescribed method! Key word in both steps is GENTLY!

Downshifting the S5

The car has been designed to not permit the driver to downshift to too low of a gear. At least when just using the paddles to downshift. It may be different if you move the shifter over to manual mode. Then I believe you can hit and "bounce" off of redline, which is designed to protect the engine, but maybe not the best practice.

This way:
Let me say it a different way. If you are on the highway and want to race, you can simply hold down the downshift paddle and the car will find the lowest safe gear to be in based on your current speed. It will not permit you to shift to a gear that would redline the engine. For what you are describing, there is no reason to put the car in "manual" mode. Just hitting the downshift paddle is effective and safe.

Just hold down the left paddle and it will drop you to the lowest gear, but not let you redline. It will bring you right to the edge, right into the best part of the power band. Then just floor it and it will shift automatically at redline for each subsequent gear. Once you do this, it will hold it there for a few seconds and if you do nothing, it will automatically go back to where you were before holding down the paddle. I do not use it often, but from a highway roll you cannot get a quicker pull than this when in Dynamic. It is addicting!!

There is the above, but that's effectively kick-down triggered manually via the paddles and you end up in full attack mode. Great if maximum acceleration is desired. But for just passing somebody another trick is to double-click the downshift paddle for an instant 2 gear downshift. It's quicker because you don't have to wait 1-2 seconds before it drops as is the case with the above method and it usually provides plenty of acceleration for passing. This is what I usually do. When cruising along in 9th gear I use the double-click to quickly drop down to 7th. 7th gear is plenty to zip past other cars w/o a lot of drama. The main reason I prefer to drive in M is exactly this. I can hold the current gear and just step on the throttle or drop it 1 or 2 gears and step on the throttle. I don't like to leave it up to the transmission to decide how many gears to drop and when. I don't like this reactive nature of an automatic transmission.

Brake Fluid Audi B9 S5

Any DOT 4 Class 6 Low viscosity fluid. VW standard 501.14. Here's come choices below. Amazingly I found the VW/Audi dealers to be the lowest cost.

VW/Audi B-000-750-1L-DSP (1 liter), B-000-750-1M-DSP (500 ml)

ATE SL.6 DOT4 Low Viscosity

Pentosin DOT 4 LV, Class 6. Part number 1224116 Ordered Amazon 3/3/22 $14.99

NOTE that some vendor sites (even popular ones) do not specify LOW VISCOSITY fluid. That's technically an error. Modern anti-lock systems require low-viscosity because of how fast they pulse, especially in cold weather.

Front, Rear and Center Differential Fluid Change

Center Differential fluid has a friction modifier - VWG-055-145-A2
Front and Rear Differential, no special modifiers as far as I know - G052145S2

Check these fluids to be sure

12/28/21
For the type 0D5 ZF 8HP65A transmission, with integrated center and front diffs:
~900mL of G 052 145 S2 for the front diff
~800mL of G 055 145 A2 for the center diff

For the type 0G2 open rear diff:
850mL of G 060 190 A2 gear oil

For the type 0D3 sport rear diff:
950mL of G 055 190 A2 gear oil
930mL of G 055 515 A2 ATF

A2 should be 1L, but the catalog says the AFF container is only 850mL? Which would suck because you need, supposedly, 930mL.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...ach/g055515a2/
Yeah, appears to be 850mL. Good job, VAG.

Note:
Final drive oil G 052 145 A2 was replaced by G 052 145 S2 back in '99.
0D5 center diff oil is G 055 145 A2, not G 052 145 A2.

Recirculate Hot or Cold Cabin Air

Winter: After you've turned the engine off, press and hold the driver side temperature control button for a few seconds - that turns the residual heat mode on for 15-30 mins.

Summer: To keep car cooler and help prevent bad AC smell.

Spark Plugs and Replacing

The EA839 V6 engines, 3.0T and 2.9T, use the same spark plug, 06M 905 606 F

Changing the plugs:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...s4-s5-2998510/

First spark plug change at 40K then every 40K after that.
The transmission is a ZF 8-speed unit. No service interval for that on paper but most similar ZF units would like to see fluid and filter changed at 60-90K. You should not keep the "lifetime fluid" in there indefinitely.

OEM plugs (purchase anywhere, about $15 each from dealership), you will need this:
ARES 11001 - 14mm Thin Wall Magnetic Swivel Spark Plug Socket with 12-inch Extension - 3/8-Inch Drive 12-Point Spark Plug Socket - Walls 2mm Thinner Than Standard Spark Plug Sockets https://a.co/d/gK0D91J

Amazon Amazon
Note: July18, 2022

Brakes and Plugs:

PowerStop Evolution Z23 sport brake kit from RockAuto along with some NGK Ruthenium HX plugs.
Auto Cruise Control (ACC) and Sport Mode

Sport keeps the transmission in a more appropriate gear (to avoid lugging the engine), which keeps the engine in a more appropriate rpm range, and it results in better mileage (assuming you don't goose the throttle more in Sport than when you are in Drive). And, if you do goose the throttle, Sport provides the responsiveness you expect from a car like this.

As far as the transmission goes, there is only one 8th gear. Sport 8 and Drive 8 are the same gear. If you always drive with cruise control you can't really do anything about that - you will be in 8th gear.

When using ACC you will be in 8th gear. When in Sport and using ACC you will be in 7th gear, they say that using Sport (7th gear) you will get better mileage but you won’t be using ACC.

The exhaust flaps are controlled by Comfort, Auto and Dynamic, not Sport / Drive. Personally, I use Individual mode and set the exhaust sound how I want it.

Not entirely true, at least for the S5. For example, more exhaust flaps are open for Auto mode with the transmission in S mode than in D.

Windows: One button press for up/down:

If not working:
Pull the power window switch up until the window is completely raised. Release the switch and pull it up again for at least one second.

S5 Hidden Features/Tips

Pull into the parking spot and push the start button. Power shuts off and the car shifts to "Park".

(When the headlights are on) if you turn the steering wheel to the left or right, a "cornering light" comes on without using the turn signal. It must be tied to the steering angle sensor as it moves further the more you turn the wheel. The first time I saw it while driving, I tested it later in the garage by turning the wheel back and forth.

Use the GPS map on while driving behind the odometer in the instrument cluster, shows you nearby gas stations/businesses as you drive.

Use seat massage while driving.

The heads up display, when you are using Audi navigation the GPS arrows appear in the Heads-up display like a meter that slowly empties as your getting closer to the next turn… you don't even have to look away from the windshield…the speed limit and other road signs also appear on the Heads-up display.

The side mirrors light up when someone is in your blindspot, can change brightness in the MMI.

The automatic wipers they are very responsive.

Shut off engine with the shifter moved to the right in manual mode and watch what happens.

When exiting the car in summer or winter if you press the fan the HVAC system will run for 15 minutes to keep the car warm or cool when running a short errand.

Being able to hit the lock button on FOB or door handle as I exit the car with my wife taking her sweet time gathering and getting out on her side knowing the lock will delay until she closes her door.

The Coupe's motorized seat-belt presenter.

If on a slope, when you press (ONE button) for Park the Emergency-Brake engages by itself.

Even after you turn-off ignition, some stuff is still on until you exit vehicle.

If playing music and videos a bit too long on Accessory (using batteries, with engine off) ... it will eventually stop you and tell you to start the car and go drive it ... instead of draining your battery down too far.
Avoid Lugging S5 Engine

Driving the S5 and lugging the engine:

An S5 concern is “lugging” or “bogging” the engine: you can actively mix D and S modes during driving and use the paddles for manual overrides, it’s more like a MT this way, it is definitely more engaging. If driven in D mode as a default, keep an eye on the tachometer. When accelerating at any rate more than “gentle” or starting to drive uphill, I tap the left paddle 2x and I’m into the RPM that S mode would default to (>2k RPM). Turbos are spooling and the car is responsive. When done, either hold the right paddle for a count of three or just wait, and I’m back in D mode. When you know you re going to make a left to turn across traffic or will otherwise need quick engine response for a while, just change to S mode until that need is gone. The end result of all of this is to maximize fuel efficiency while avoiding lugging the engine and also increasing enjoyment.

Seat Recall Passenger Airbag (Pods)

The Service Tech had it down to an absolute science; no issues, no problems. Seat was removed from the interior, put on a bench, taken apart, seat leather was gently removed; Complete seat leather, pad and sensor were installed, leather was fitted and the seat was reassembled, reinstalled, tested via “the mothership” connection and then the 4 year service was completed.

Engine Code B9 S5
Code CWDG Engine: EA839
Note: The new rocker arms were used starting 7/19.

The revised rocker arms were implemented from July 2019 onwards.

06M109417H roller rocker arm D >> - 11.09.2017
06M109417L roller rocker arm D - 11.09.2017>> - 06.08.2018
0P2109417 roller rocker arm D - 06.08.2018>>

Refer to these revisions, the vehicle has MFG date after 06.08.2018 seems fine. Not sure 2nd revision also has no issue (06M109417L).. should be better than first version but since it has another revision 0P2109417 it seems they had an issue 2nd one too.

The rocker arm issue is an EA839 engine issue so it potentially applies to any early build S4/5 and RS4/5. The S6 and S7 were launched in 2019 I think so it probably wouldn't apply to them. It would apply to the early build Porsches that used the EA839 (Macan and Panamera Hybrid)

Notes:__________________________

The 2.9 DECA-code RS5 engines are very similar to the 3.0 CWGD-code S5 engines. They're both EA839. AFAIK the main difference is a slightly smaller stroke (hence 2.9 iso 3.0), the bi-turbo system and the addition of a water-air intercooler on the RS.

According to the Audi parts catalog, the revised rocker arms were implemented in June 2018. He probably meant 2019 model cars.

Last edited by synergize; 01-29-2023 at 10:14 PM.
The following 28 users liked this post by synergize:
aenyc (01-30-2023), Aesthete (02-21-2023), Ascari_Blue_A5 (01-30-2023), Aviator6 (02-04-2023), bf88 (01-30-2023), BK_AudiFan (01-30-2023), Burrcold (01-29-2023), CKinLA (02-03-2023), Clucky (01-30-2023), Cruisn76 (02-12-2023), Dan99 (02-05-2023), DCB1951 (01-30-2023), fab327 (02-23-2023), lowjdml (02-05-2023), LuckyLuck (02-04-2023), MH62 (02-08-2023), Nikon1 (01-30-2023), NJS5 (01-30-2023), ShiftyWolf (01-30-2023), Simonizer (01-30-2023), Steve Masso (01-30-2023), Tesla1856 (01-29-2023), TheNomad (02-27-2023), thenuge (02-01-2023), TheTurbanator (01-30-2023), Unicorn123 (02-05-2023), ywang98 (02-22-2023), Zombie5150 (01-30-2023) and 23 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 01-29-2023, 08:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 651 Likes on 423 Posts

This is amazing! Great work and a thread that should be posted to ever new member introduction.
The following users liked this post:
synergize (01-29-2023)
Old 01-30-2023, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

Thanks for all the info! A lot of this was in that other "hidden features" thread, but it's nice to have it all in one place, along with the maintenance part numbers.

Sorta related, I read that if it's particularly cold, the vehicle's redline will be lower by 1-2k RPM until the engine warms up to prevent excessive strain. Does anybody know if this is also true for the break-in period? The manual mentions to avoid using more than 2/3rds of redline (so about ~4k RPM) for the first 600 or so miles of the vehicle's life. Does the Virtual Cockpit artificially drop the redline of the tach to reflect this or must you just keep in mind to take it easy at first?
synergize (01-30-2023)
Old 01-30-2023, 07:04 AM
Club AutoUnion

Received 2,184 Likes on 1,398 Posts

@synergize — Thank you for the great compilation. IF ONLY the mods would “sticky” this post and the “It’s The Small Things” threads for the new members as well as the long time members …

— John
The following 2 users liked this post by Nikon1:
NJS5 (01-30-2023), synergize (01-30-2023)
Old 02-04-2023, 05:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi , What's the power steering fluid?
Thanks
Old 02-04-2023, 08:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,248 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by LuckyLuck
Hi , What's the power steering fluid?
Thanks
It's electric, no power steering fluid required on the S5, not sure about the RS cars.

Last edited by synergize; 02-04-2023 at 09:18 PM.
jwizzle (02-27-2023)
Old 02-04-2023, 10:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 606 Likes on 436 Posts

Originally Posted by synergize
It's electric, no power steering fluid required on the S5, not sure about the RS cars.
RS cars also use electric power steering.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 732 Likes on 509 Posts

What this forum needs is the AI search engine that I have seen now incorporated on several forums where while you are typing a question or comment, it has already performed a natural language search to suggest answers based on previous threads.
I can this this thread appearing on several of those new threads in the future.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Bookmarked.
Old 02-12-2023, 05:44 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

This should be stickied at the very top!!!!!!

Quick Reply: ***Forget the manual, all the "good stuff" is here***