Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

- 2018 Audi RS5: "Project Mystique" By TEKNIKA -

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 346 Likes on 199 Posts

You know, this thread isn’t as exciting as your other one.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 57 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Nemesis Autosport
You know, this thread isn’t as exciting as your other one.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
There will always be that "ONE" in every forum.
How goes things my friend?
Old 01-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by TEKNIKA
I have no idea what you are talking about.
There will always be that "ONE" in every forum.
How goes things my friend?
Goes well. Just patiently waiting for mine.

Yes, there will always be keyboard heros and best to ignore. Sometimes it’s hard though. Nice to see that a moderator came in. Their spidey senses must have been tingling.

Old 01-06-2019, 12:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Goes well. Just patiently waiting for mine.

Yes, there will always be keyboard heros and best to ignore. Sometimes it’s hard though. Nice to see that a moderator came in. Their spidey senses must have been tingling.

Mops, for whatever reason, I thought you already had yours. How much longer? The anticipation must be driving you and the rest of the soon-to-be RS5 SB owners crazy! I know I would be bouncing off the walls. Haha.

Yeah, it can be sometimes. I do my best to be civil and ignore, but this individual has been trolling for quite some time. So, I made sure to do my due diligence in proactively de-escalating the situation, if you know what I mean. However, I think this person was warned, but still decided to reply with something "passive aggressive". Then I noticed, "account suspended". Haha.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:10 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by TEKNIKA
Mops, for whatever reason, I thought you already had yours. How much longer? The anticipation must be driving you and the rest of the soon-to-be RS5 SB owners crazy! I know I would be bouncing off the walls. Haha.

Yeah, it can be sometimes. I do my best to be civil and ignore, but this individual has been trolling for quite some time. So, I made sure to do my due diligence in proactively de-escalating the situation, if you know what I mean. However, I think this person was warned, but still decided to reply with something "passive aggressive". Then I noticed, "account suspended". Haha.
It’s Martin (Jimminez) not Mops. His arrived at the dealer a couple of weeks ago and he’s picking it up first weekend of Feb. Will be going down as well. Mine is sitting at port and scheduled to be released this week with delivery 1.5 weeks later.

Yah. Looked like it got cleaned up and then he needed to stoke the flame. Oh well.

Looking forward to where the JB4 goes. Looks very promising.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

It’s Martin (Jimminez) not Mops. His arrived at the dealer a couple of weeks ago and he’s picking it up first weekend of Feb. Will be going down as well. Mine is sitting at port and scheduled to be released this week with delivery 1.5 weeks later.

Yah. Looked like it got cleaned up and then he needed to stoke the flame. Oh well.

Looking forward to where the JB4 goes. Looks very promising.
Haha. Sorry about that Martin. I can never keep track of who is who from Nemesis Autosport on the forums. Your team certainly has all relevant areas of the internet covered. Ah, okay. I was right about Mops having his already then. Why are they making him suffer until February? Is it for vehicle showcasing? All of you will be prowling with some beautiful new B9 RS5 SBs. Project Mystique and I are super excited for you all! Early congratulations.

There was a bit of a hiccup with regard to dyno testing at DigiPowerUSA, as their dyno operator resigned right before my last scheduled appointment. Luckily, we were at least able to have one session there and obtain baseline and standard S4 MAP3 and MAP5 metrics. I would prefer to keep all of the testing to one facility for consistency, so as soon as a replacement is found, we will be back at the "gym", but this time with a Roc-Euro Intake, AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust Suite, a more aggressive B9 RS5-specific MAP and some E85 in the tank. The gains should be fairly significant. I am hoping to be circa 500AWHP and 550AWTQ.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

No worries. I’m the only Nemesis rep here in AW.

As for Mops, dealer is doing all the installation of parts and just timing for getting up there. Dealer is in DE and he’s in NC.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

No worries. I’m the only Nemesis rep here in AW.

As for Mops, dealer is doing all the installation of parts and just timing for getting up there. Dealer is in DE and he’s in NC.
Oh okay. That makes more sense now. Good to know Audi is not into cruel and unusual punishment. Haha.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

It has been an absolutely [AWE]-mazing weekend.

While everyone was at Daytona in preparation for the Rolex 24, I experienced a different kind of "roar" this weekend. ��

“Patience Is a Virtue” and [AWE]some go-fast parts come to those who wait! Ladies and gentlemen, after weeks of anticipation, I present to you the AWE Tuning B9 RS5 Touring Edition Exhaust Suite along with the Roc-Euro B9 Intake on Project Mystique! This is a brief mechanical test drive immediately after installation. Aside from the AWE company car, we may be the first in the world to rock this phenomenal exhaust suite! What an amazing weekend. More media to come!

To be where we are at this stage of the project is a truly humbling experience. Because it would not be possible without the help and guidance of many others who share my passion. Thank you to Mirsad Hadzic, for yet another flawless install, Pierre Uteschill for sharing the project on Instagram and to all of the wonderful folks at Audi North Orlando for your courtesy, support and sharing in the joy of this build. I have not stopped smiling all weekend. What a way to start 2019!

by https://www.flickr.com/photos/156428562@N02/
Old 01-14-2019, 03:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

sounds great!

will AWE make this for the SB RS5?

Quick Reply: - 2018 Audi RS5: "Project Mystique" By TEKNIKA -