Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Anyone know a good mechanic in Colorado? I've tried

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally found a good one in Colorado Springs - Import Auto Technicians. Wonderful people. They took the time to show me what was going on under the car. They went through a laundry list of repairs -- the dealer had scared me into thinking my car was falling apart. Turns out, only a few inexpensive repairs were all I needed.
The dealer is too aggressive in recommending repairs that aren't really needed. I've put other posts up about how expensive these cars are to repair. But now I've finally found a good indy shop that may make me want to keep this car after all.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:06 AM

The ONLY Master Audi Mechanic in Colorado is Ernie at peakeurosports.com.
He recently replaced my timing belt on my 01 Allroad and rechipped the ECU for less than I could have gotten just the belt done at other places.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Precision Import Repair in Englewood

Sorry for the super, major thread resurrection but was cruising through past threads and ran into this one....have to give major kudos to Mike and Dan at Precision Import in Englewood. Had them do a PPI on an allroad that I was considering buying and they saved me buying a car with major problems! Several techs there own or have owned allroads and they know those things forward and backward. Once I find one to purchase it will be because they say it's solid and they will definitely be the ones I go to for any service that I can't do myself.