Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

car won't lift, I need HELP

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you need a new compressor I highly recommend Arnott just installed mine today and works great! When you order the new pump purchase the new air intake pipe kit for the extra $15 its alot easier then trying to remove the old one.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:32 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Allroad_RS27
Park car on leveled ground
start engine
get out and close all doors and hatch
now go messure the distance b/n center of wheel and bottom of fender...I do it by messuring from fender to bottom of wheel minus wheel radius.... it's easy that way...you massure in mm right!

Measured height distance at front left (Channel 01)
Measured height distance at front right (Channel 02)
Measured height distance at rear left (Channel 03)
Measured height distance at rear right (Channel 04)

now you need to input the data so the car can find out how far it has dropped so it can come back in specs... dont forget to input in the order above

when the car comes up check each wheel for 402 mm to center -/+ 5mm is with in specs.

to log on 31564
don't forget you need to enter value for each wheel even if value shown is correct....
don't forget to save the values via ch 5......
Enter Channel 5, number should be 00001, if so, use keyboard, change to 00000 and "save" but DO NOT "accept". Then change to 00001, "save" then "accept" to have the adaption done correctly.

when all is set and done light on dash will go out

note: Now when you enter values in ch1 and ch2 the front might go up so that will change the distance at the rear wheels so just double check it before you input ch3 and ch4 but don't be to slow couse the module might timeout...

hope that helps good luck
Hello: I am compelled to became a member of this forum to pass along critical Info for the Block reset.

Using my scanner and armed with the info from this very page, I sent out to correct my error code 1400.
I tried several times following these directions verbatim, I was able to save block 1 but was unable to save block 2.
After several failed attempts and calling it the night. The next day brought new light. This is what has changed.

After you plug your scanner in DO NOT turn the key. Seriously we did not turn key and was able to program all four blocks no problem. Saved all the info and completed the Adaptation.

I hope this helps.
Take Care
Old 06-25-2013, 12:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

great info in this thread, thanks. mine is having same issues.