Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Requesting info. on Oregon Audi dealers service departments

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2000, 06:24 PM
srs
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Requesting info. on Oregon Audi dealers service departments

Does anyone have experiences to share concerning service at either of the (only) two dealers in Oregon?

I'm buying my allroad from Carrera Motors (Bend) but Sunset Porsche Audi (Beaverton) is marginally closer - and on my side of the Cascade Mountains. Carrera also sells VW, BMW and Porsche (and has a nice new service building). I've not been to Sunset.

Thanks
Old 12-11-2000, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Requesting info. on Oregon Audi dealers service departments

no but I am certainly interested in the answers. I live on the south Oregon coast and I take my TT down to eureka. I really don't think the dealer is equiped to handle much. they are very friendly and fine for the oil change but I am sure I would have to go elsewhere to get anything serious done. surprised that we don't get a dealership in medford....... lithia has other audi dealerships..
Old 12-11-2000, 06:38 PM

by the way I am kind of looking at an allroad and the dealer in eureka just got one in stock. kind of curious on the price. he seems to have no dealer mark up just the price plus a $550 delivery charge and the price of the ad ons. is the reasonable or are other dealers discounting them at all.
Old 12-11-2000, 07:36 PM
srs
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default allroad price

No markup (or discount). MSRP from both Carrera and Sunset. Carrera doesn't seem to be getting many - (or they have a long waiting list). As far as I can tell they only have the one (tester) in stock that they got at the beginning of November..
Old 12-15-2000, 08:25 AM

I got a cold reception from the sales staff at sunset when we first visited and eventually bought my fiancee's A4 Avant. The ONLY person worth talking to there is DAN. We have been satisfied with service and parts thus far though.

As far as Carrera goes, so far I like them. They are much more respectful on the sales floor and made the purchase of my S4 much less difficult than the avant, thus far. I would probably stick with Carrera esp if you have plans to get a BMW any time in the future.
Old 12-20-2000, 03:08 PM

I purchased my Allroad from Sunset in Portland. I had a very nice buying experience. I have called the service department a few times, and they have been very nice and helpfull. I live in Medford and the The VW dealer here is an authorized Audi service center. I spoke with them last week, and they are not thrilled with the idea of working on it. They had never even heard of the car. Thats what I know.