Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Rochester / Syracuse (NY) area shops

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 05:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rochester / Syracuse (NY) area shops

Hey all, got -01 Allroad with 105K, need to get my timingbelt done. New to the Finger lakes area (Penn Yan to be exact). Can anyone recommend a good shop in the area who can handle Audis. No Stealerhips please, I've had it with Audi dealers. Also considering selling if anyone interested, god condition, I'll take $7K. Silver, needs tires, pipes and -like said- timing belt. Other than that, well maintained and works perfect.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

cdi in victor ny
Old 08-24-2010, 02:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

From what I could say here, I would suggest you to call Audi and ask them for more information about where you could be getting dealerships or places to restore the condition of your car. As a matter of fact, those information from them could lead you to a genuine shop, helping you to repair your car with genuine parts, and do not have to worry about any other situations. Try looking in local areas too.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by toprngr
From what I could say here, I would suggest you to call Audi and ask them for more information about where you could be getting dealerships or places to restore the condition of your car. As a matter of fact, those information from them could lead you to a genuine shop, helping you to repair your car with genuine parts, and do not have to worry about any other situations. Try looking in local areas too.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough ..... I am trying to avoid Stealerships. I don't see them recommending any independent shops. I am looking for the recommenations in the area.

Thanks for the info on CDI, will check them out, funny but Google map doesnt show anything at their address. I will drive there to check.

Anyone else ? If you know of a good independent AUDI Mechanic / shop, appreciate it.