Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

FS: 1995 urS6 MTM Stage 1+ and more...

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 03:36 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1995 urS6 MTM Stage 1+ and more...

Thread from motorgeek - http://motorgeek.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43249

Hey guys... puttin up the S6 for sale. Looking for an automatic car for the daily commute. Tired of investing money in cars all the time, looking to get out of the game until a better time in my life. So here we go....

130k miles
6-speed from a B5 S4
new sachs clutch around 60k ago
timing belt due in about 20k miles
Brakes done 6 months ago with Blausport rotors and pads
MTM stage 1+ chip and 3 bar MAP sensor
New diverter valve
Samco "Michilin man" hose
New 1.8t coils and harness
New spark plugs
New rear tie rods
New rear struts
Misc. switches, relays, fuses
New 2W bulbs in instrument cluster
Power steering flush with Mobil 1 ATF
2 sets of wheels (Avus wheels and some 18" BBS knock offs)
Blaupunkt head unit
Polk speakers x4 ( 1 in each door )
Alpine amp x2
Alpine 10" sub
Comes with a valve cover gasket set, some MANN filters, some other new parts, and all my documents from most all the work done to the car. I'm sure theres other stuff im forgetting.

Theres no issues with the car, been very reliable. I bought to car with a "Lemon" title. As far as I know there was some kind of fuel issue the dealer couldnt fix and the manufactuer bought it back. Not sure, but ive never had a problem with it. The only thing I know that doesnt work off the top of my head is the infrared key fob.
It also comes with a huge stack of service receipts and a car fax from the passed 5 or 6 years. Theres alot of detailed history on the car and has been very well maintained.

Im looking to get $7000 OBO, I'm flexible on the price but i have no *need* to sell it. I just want something that doesnt take premium and gets 30 MPG, although i could consider a B5 chasis A4 as a trade. Im posting this here before anywhere else. If I dont get alot of response ill start putting it on other forums and craigslist.
Hey guys... puttin up the S6 for sale. Looking for an automatic car for the daily commute. Tired of investing money in cars all the time, looking to get out of the game until a better time in my life. So here we go....

130k miles
6-speed from a B5 S4
new sachs clutch around 60k ago
timing belt due in about 20k miles
Brakes done 6 months ago with Blausport rotors and pads
MTM stage 1+ chip and 3 bar MAP sensor
New diverter valve
Samco "Michilin man" hose
New 1.8t coils and harness
New spark plugs
New rear tie rods
New rear struts
Misc. switches, relays, fuses
New 2W bulbs in instrument cluster
Power steering flush with Mobil 1 ATF
2 sets of wheels (Avus wheels and some 18" BBS knock offs)
Blaupunkt head unit
Polk speakers x4 ( 1 in each door )
Alpine amp x2
Alpine 10" sub
Comes with a valve cover gasket set, some MANN filters, some other new parts, and all my documents from most all the work done to the car. I'm sure theres other stuff im forgetting.

Theres no issues with the car, been very reliable. I bought to car with a "Lemon" title. As far as I know there was some kind of fuel issue the dealer couldnt fix and the manufactuer bought it back. Not sure, but ive never had a problem with it. The only thing I know that doesnt work off the top of my head is the infrared key fob.
It also comes with a huge stack of service receipts and a car fax from the passed 5 or 6 years. Theres alot of detailed history on the car and has been very well maintained.

Im looking to get $7000 OBO, I'm flexible on the price but i have no *need* to sell it. I just want something that doesnt take premium and gets 30 MPG, although i could consider a B5 chasis A4 as a trade.

More pics on linked thread above.
Attached Images