Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Got rear ended tonight...not bad.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Banned

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Got rear ended tonight...not bad.

Some chick rear ended the S6 today right after I picked up my daughter from daycare. Not real, bad, just the bumper, the filler trim between the bumper and the fender corner. The Right Rear corner light took a bit of a hit too, but it's still very drivable and the light is still there.

She said that she thought the light was green. I actually saw her stop behind me, then accelerate, I took my foot off the brake when she hit and she only hit me at like 5 mph. But her tow loop still punctured the bumper pretty good.

No one was hurt in the slightest.

Luckly the S6 is my "beater," so I prob just get the bumper and trim piece realigned and th corner light replaced. I think the local Salvage yard has a 100 that I can grab the light from.

I'll see what my local guy says about how hard the crease in the fender corner will be to get out, but I'm not going to make a big deal out of it.

Honestly...I'm just glad I didn't take the TT to work today like I was planning. Thank god the car seat is a PITA to move from the S6 to the TT...lol.

Last edited by 02ALMSTT; 04-28-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What was she driving?

PS: What color was her hair? Was she texting or on a phone?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Banned

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash68
What was she driving?

PS: What color was her hair? Was she texting or on a phone?
She was in a late 90's S10 Blazer. Hair was brown...and she was a 24ish year old cutie...lol. Maybe "other," arangements can be made...lmao.

No, she didn't appear to be on a phone at all, I did see her coming at me in the rear view and I did not see a phone plastered to her face.

Just a dunce moment on her part. She was very shaken up and apologitic. I think she took it worse than I did.

Like I said, the S6 is my daily driver / winter beater...I'm just glad I wasn't driving the TT. Then I'd be all puffed up and craby about it.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hrm. Well a female + an SUV is bound for trouble. Throw in blonde hair and a cell phone and it's DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!!! ;P
Old 04-28-2009, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Are u claiming it ?

Originally Posted by 02ALMSTT
She was in a late 90's S10 Blazer. Hair was brown...and she was a 24ish year old cutie...lol. Maybe "other," arangements can be made...lmao.

No, she didn't appear to be on a phone at all, I did see her coming at me in the rear view and I did not see a phone plastered to her face.

Just a dunce moment on her part. She was very shaken up and apologitic. I think she took it worse than I did.

Like I said, the S6 is my daily driver / winter beater...I'm just glad I wasn't driving the TT. Then I'd be all puffed up and craby about it.
Are u claiming it or are u having her cover it out of her pocket ? All of us here in URS6 land dont like to see another S6 injured and not fixed up to her old self again.