Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

S6 Plus FS

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 04:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You better not have, it was mine all mine!

PS: I got that brake bleeder today.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default The 70's took there toll huh?

The early 00's sure did a number on mine. I forget half of hat I learned in college.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default it's a scam...

copy of e-mail from Ebay

Dear charron98:

Our records indicate that you recently sent an email to or received an email from zevtober through the eBay email system (for example, you may have sent an email to this member through Ask Seller a Question or received an email from this member through Contact eBay Member).

Sometimes eBay accounts are used to send email solicitations for transactions outside of eBay, or to send unrelated questions in hopes that you will respond so that the other party can obtain your email address. We wanted you to be aware of the potential fraud risk these solicitations pose and encourage you to be cautious about the email you received from this member.

Please keep in mind, sales that take place outside of eBay are not eligible for any eBay or PayPal protective services and you run the risk of losing your money or your item if you complete these transactions. We would encourage you to review the eBay pages related to Fraud Protection at the address provided below for information on steps you can take to ensure that your transactions are successful:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

If you have already sent the item or sent payment for the item, please reply to this email and we will send you additional information about how to protect yourself.

Regards,

Trust & Safety Department
Old 06-14-2005, 04:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I just got the same e-mail (sob, cry, wah wah, tears in my eyes).

No wonder the phucker did'nt call me this morning.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Hahaha..... another Red Dwarf fan...
Old 06-14-2005, 05:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Gee - that sounds just like my ex-wife.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

How is the S4 project going? Is it ready to drive yet?
Old 06-14-2005, 06:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Thats scary. I'm 6' 2" , 275lbs and hairy. No wonder you divorced her. 8)

just kidding.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Ok , I've emailed him/her too. Here is the response "long"

First of all, thank you for your interest in buying my Audi.

The price I expect to get for the car is $6999, wich also includes the shipping taxes, but I will not require the payment upfront in full. I will need a deposit before I will ship it, and the ballance upon receiving the car. I will shipp it from Europe, Hungary.

The car is as described on eBay, in imaculate condition, and it was also recently inspected, before I mooved here. The title is clean.
There are no scratches or dings on the car. There is no rust, it was garage keept during the winter, never in snow and only few times in the rain. I took care of it like it was my baby. Now i must sell it because i have another car here in Europe from work and i must pay big fees for it here, so i preffer to sell it right away. I wouldn't sell it but i must, you understand what i am felling now.

If you have any other questions about the car, feel free to ask and I will be glad to answer. The car is full extra.

About the payment, we will make the deal with ebay. If you agree with the terms so far and you are interested to buy the car, please let me know, and I will make the arrangements and ebay will contact you regarding the deal.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Good luck and have a great day!!!

Regards !
Nemo
Old 06-14-2005, 07:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Forward that e-mail to spoof@ebay.com

Quick Reply: S6 Plus FS