Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Check Valve hose 034 103 247g

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 09:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check Valve hose 034 103 247g

Does anyone know where we can get the hose that the check valve fits it. I am talking about the one that fits with the F hose under the Intake Manifold. I found mine damaged where the clamp fits on it. It sliced it.

If anyone knows where we get those other than the stealer, let me know.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:11 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That part is 034103247G. Best bought through a dealer. If not, Genuine Volkswagen Audi Parts (online) for sure or ECS, Arizona Autohaus, or FAP99 *maybe*

Last edited by UrS4boy; 07-13-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:09 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Thanks Dave,

The cheapest from genuine VW Audi parts for $44.64.

I will call the dealer and see what they want? I wonder what the whole assembly costs at this rate?
Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I tore this hose for like the 4th time this past December and had enough. I posted on motorgeek asking 034 to make a silicone version...they released it this week. At this price you can buy 3 for the cost of one at the dealer, and they'll never tear. Thanks 034!

http://www.034motorsport.com/engine-...e-p-21872.html
Old 07-23-2011, 12:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

roortube... Whats the result of having a leak in this hose?

I think I see mine under the throttle-body, and its a bit wet looking.

I have a new boost issue somewhere after getting 034 silicon turbo hoses and a LS2 kit this winter. Recently, I have to half-throttle all the time now in order not to get stuttering while boosting. It seems to be worse in low gears around town than in top gear on the hwy. In fact, at 100+ its not near as bad. Something is up, maybe I have a vacuum leak, not sure. Just looking for possibilities.

Cheers
Old 07-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

a leak in this hose,like any other bost leak can cause the issues youre speaking of. the best way to check for boost leaks is with a boost leak tester and pressure gauge. if you want to check just this hose pull it off and inspect around the clamps as well as the t section. be sure to flex the hose a bit when checking. be pepare to replace it if its original. at the price theyre offering its just a good idea to replace it. keep in mind that years of oil vapir will seep through hoses even if theyre not currently leaking booat. if your issues started when you changed the hoaes go back and check your work. you shouldnt have to atay away from wot.

Last edited by roortube; 07-23-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for the tip. Somethings up and its just a matter of finding the problem. This is 1 more thing to look at that I didnt realize existed. Its so HOT here I havent messed with it all that much. Just trying to check the easy stuff for the time being. Cheers
Old 06-26-2013, 05:47 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I just discovered a leak in this PVC hose using a tester from www.turboboostleaktesters.com/

I assume it is what is causing my intermittent boost issues.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

PVC leaks are relatively small consistant boost leaks, I believe. The PVC hose/connection under the IM is so small that even if it's completely blown open its not a particularly large boost leak. Not sure it's enough to cause "intermittent" type hesitation, like a hose that leaks when boost builds, and leaks substantially when it does.

At least with my stage 1+ setup that was the case. If you are running tons of power I suppose it could cause an ECU reaction. My PVC was blown wide open, and fixing it was noticeable, but it just allowed the boost to build a bit quicker and to a bit higher level. It's like blowing up a ballon with a small hole it.

At least that's my take from messing with mine and replacing with a silicone setup from 034. This picture shows 2 big holes found in my original "tee" hose. It didn't cause hesitation, just a reduction in boost.

However, it's certainly worth fixing, and will help build boost and power. Just not sure it will fix an "intermittent boost issue."
Attached Images  
Old 11-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wahhab
Thanks Dave,

The cheapest from genuine VW Audi parts for $44.64.

I will call the dealer and see what they want? I wonder what the whole assembly costs at this rate?
Wahhab, check out AudiUSAParts.com. We carry OEM Genuine Factory parts, often for below wholesale. We would love to help you out!

Quick Reply: Check Valve hose 034 103 247g