Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

haha, i had to put some punk teens in their place on the way home tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default haha, i had to put some punk teens in their place on the way home tonight...

As i was getting on the highway, i see a Ford Focus hatchback (not a SVT), complete with black wheels, some crappy body kit and a crap exhaust and a Saturn Ion coupe (not a redline), appeared to be stock. They were slowing down to about 50mph (the speed limit is 65) and lining up, i knew right away what they were going to do. They go, i start merging. As i make my way to the fast lane, the Focus is pulling away. I figure i've got to be the one to show them a thing or two, so i just nail it in 4th. I proceed to blow past the Saturn while at around 100-105mph, the Focus is still hard on it, but i'm moving up on him. As i get up to him, he shuts it down and i get on the binders to get back to my normal 70mph cruising speed. So then of course, he lines up with me as i'm cruising along... I let him nail it and get a car length or two on me and i nail it, while still in 5th. Of course i just walk right by him, and i shut it down after i get a few lengths on him. We did this one more time before he gave up, rolled down his window, gave the thumbs up and he starts behaving. I grab my exit and give the ol' (and currently slightly dented) S4 a proud pat on the dash for a job well done.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Noice,,give em length and shut em down,,,I think that is in a song.

I had similar stint with a NSX last summer,He was in front and I could hear his motor getting ready to stand on it,and exactly the same time the passing opened up it started raining and the S4 lubs the rain,I don't think I would have stood much of a chance without the rain intervention,but I'll take it.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:40 PM
AudiWorld Expert

good jerb mon frère
Old 03-20-2008, 08:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default What?You're joking.Risking your license against trash like that? Show some restraint. Go after

real cars.

I "killed" an AMC Pacer on the way home today. Didn't know what hit him. Whadda punk.

Makes about as much sense as your story.

Sorry but that's my opinion.

Save your car and license for something challenging.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Meh, empty highway and a V1 were on my side, settle down grandpa : p
Old 03-21-2008, 06:42 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

V1 doesn't = no ticket, ever hear of instant on & Laser Whippersnapper? ; -)
Old 03-21-2008, 07:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Don't care, sonny. Beatin' up on the little kids doesn't make you (your car) a man. Save it for the

big boys (Vettes, M3s, etc).
Old 03-21-2008, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

*golf clap*
Old 03-21-2008, 09:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yeah its a nice feeling Travis!blew a porsche boxster off the other day he started it ha ha

Thought he was gona blow me away,he had his girlfriend sat in the passenger seat,long story short,think he felt quite embarraced,ha ha.its a nice feeling as long as your not driving dangerously that is,and endangering other road users.
Also had an aston martin DB9 on a country lane,nothing corners like a low slung sorted quattro,and 10year ur s6 experience.ha ha
Damien.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Respect to that Dave,but sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

AS LONG AS ITS NOT EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.

Quick Reply: haha, i had to put some punk teens in their place on the way home tonight...