Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

PAGING BRIAN WELDON!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAGING BRIAN WELDON!!!

It seems that many of you here know this guy. Can someone tell him to hold up his end of a deal and ship some PROMISED parts out to me!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is sending him money at this moment, you may want to contact me first before you do so. I'm not the only one who has had problems with him in regards to buying and selling off the forums with him.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

He, like many people, no longer frequents this forum. They are on another forum that cannot be named.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should have bought from someone in your own country. I haven't seen Weldo buying and selling anything on this forum or hawking anything on any forum.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Weldo's a stand-up guy. Busy, but I've bought several parts from him, including a full center driveshaft complete with CVs, and he's come through every time.
He didn't part some many cars and get to his current build by screwing people over. Contact him directly and try to be understanding if he has stuff going on.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Brian is legit. I have bought alot of parts from him over many years and he has always come thru.He is busy,picking up cars all over the country and parting out,Just be patient as it takes alot time to dismantle,list for sale, package and ship a whole car's worth of parts.And his prices are more than fair.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

If you bought from Brian, he will send it....end of conversation.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:15 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sooner or later. If you need a definite delivery date, it is better to negotiate that up front, rather than be disappointed later. That goes for any used part purchases, since some could still be on the vehicle.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Well, I thought after looking up has reputation he was a bang up guy. However, he said everything was packaged, on a skid in the back of his truck over a month ago now. His communication via email was great until he got my money, and now, I want it back or my parts!!! it's coming to two months. And I'm the second person to get this treatment that i know of in the last few months.

And i was shipping to the USA, not Canda.

All I can say it that I hope you guys are all right, because I'm not too sure at this moment.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

no product, no money returned!
Old 06-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I bought parts from Brian and I just got them and it's been a month,month and a half and I think he was off picking up parts and/or car in other parts of the country so I'm sure you'll get yours soon,check out other forums "Q___toW___d.com" as Brian doesn't frequent this site.IMHO

Quick Reply: PAGING BRIAN WELDON!!!