Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

WOW. BMW drivers *are* *******s. Except Sean.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 03:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People are just plain rude nowadays, I had a run in with a Prius driver a few weeks ago

Steph and I stopped by the video store on our way out of town when this Prius driver pulled in by my truck, looked at me and rolled his eyes and shook his head. I am assuming it is because he thinks he is better than me since he is saving the world with his Prius. I had my window down and I think he was quite suprised when I yelled "ITS A TRUCK YOU F**KING A**HOLE, PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR A LIVING DRIVE THEM" He just sat there in his car looking straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with the crazy person, me. Steph came back to the truck and said, "who are you yelling at? I could hear you all the way across the parking lot" Oops, guess I was a little loud. =)
Old 12-15-2007, 03:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Yes they *are* and this time of year doesn't help either.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default So I guess he will inherit the earth, as in "holier than thou" and "the meek shall". In reality, he

was likely somebody brainwashed into thinking that the Prius is Toyota's gift to the World and that it will save the earth. Gee, I guess there are no trucks involved in mining the metals used in that battery/hybrid power system, huh.

In reality, we are probably doing more good by driving older cars that do not demand more resource extraction and, which by the way, pass Air Care (CARB) or whatever, with flying colors, when properly tuned and equipped with working
cats.

Ed Begley for President.

NOT (what a fool) Prius = Pious Ash.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Amen to that, makes me wanna *grinch out* on them.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default *smug* is not a laughing matter

well maybe a little =)<ul><li><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T_KGHubIGo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T_KGHubIGo</a</li></ul>
Old 12-15-2007, 04:47 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Derrick was once at a light, guy in a Prius throws cigarette out the window

and left the window down. Derrick was driving my chipped dodge Diesel, when you jump on the throttle from dead stop they tend to put out some particulate matter.
Derrick said that he created so much smoke he filled the guys car up so bad he couldn't drive.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Funnyyyyyyy? American website... ;-)
Old 12-15-2007, 05:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default They actually are less Earth friendly to produce (and have more waste products) than a H1 Hummer...

...go figure.

And what happens with all of those batteries when they need to be replaced in the 10-15 year time frame? Guess they didn't think that one through all the way...

Toyota fooled the environmental wackos hook, line and sinker.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I've seen quite a few folks in Boulder smoking while driving their Priuses...

...not only are the owners blind, but hypocritical!
Old 12-15-2007, 05:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default grammatical faux pas, must be politically and geographically correct, obviously I wasn't

thinking of either, still in view of the thread theme....funny ;^)

Quick Reply: WOW. BMW drivers *are* *******s. Except Sean.