Audi Q4 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi Q4 e-tron SUV.

Q4 Inventory?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2023, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SCarGuy
If it’s actually on a ship you should see it sooner. It’s barely 12 days transit time to the east coast of the US. If it hadn’t left, then spring sounds realistic
Coming to Houston. It left the factory at the beginning of the year. I can't imagine it would take 3 months to get there, but thats what the dealer is saying. I'm guessing under promise, over deliver kinda thing. We shall see.
Old 01-19-2023, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Just checked with my dealership yesterday; also ordered in October but not a word on anything including production schedule or a VIN which I was told is assigned after car is built. Salesperson said they are still running between 6 and 7 months from order to delivery, but I am skeptical 🫤. Also, I was disappointed that there is no way for customers to track their orders unlike VW which makes little sense.
Old 01-19-2023, 08:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by wstevecollins54
Just checked with my dealership yesterday; also ordered in October but not a word on anything including production schedule or a VIN which I was told is assigned after car is built. Salesperson said they are still running between 6 and 7 months from order to delivery, but I am skeptical 🫤. Also, I was disappointed that there is no way for customers to track their orders unlike VW which makes little sense.
there absolutely is a way to track your order - the dealer signs you hi for it. You don’t really have a trackable order yet. It’s just on a waitlist.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SCarGuy
there absolutely is a way to track your order - the dealer signs you hi for it. You don’t really have a trackable order yet. It’s just on a waitlist.
I get emails when the status of my order changes. My Q4 is currently on a slow boat from Europe.
Old 01-19-2023, 12:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by andrewling
I get emails when the status of my order changes. My Q4 is currently on a slow boat from Europe.
Thanks, my sales guy did mention that I will start receiving emails once the production starts. Hopefully the slow boat from Europe won’t sink, I believe it was a ship load of Audis that sank off the coast of the U.S. Others may recall as well.

Old 01-24-2023, 03:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Learned mine was placed on the boat on 12/30/22. I also added some Port installed items yesterday. Should be here next month sometime.
Old 01-24-2023, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sounds promising, since I ordered my Q4 50Q in blue with just the basic Premium trim in late October, that should put my order around April for delivery. Ironically I might have to worry about getting it too soon as I stay in Florida until the end of April and live in the Boston area. Another interesting observation is that I have yet to see another Q4 with just the Premium trim as nearly all seem to have at least the Premium Plus trim. Since we lost the $7500 tax credit last August, I had to skim somewhere as I really wanted an Audi rather than the VW ID4 which is eligible for the tax credit for 2023 as it’s built in Tennessee. Good luck with delivery.
Old 01-24-2023, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

I hope you guys know that there is a 7500 lease credit now if you buy a Q4 etron off the lot. I bought mine from inventory few months ago - too bad.
Old 01-24-2023, 02:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sbt007
I hope you guys know that there is a 7500 lease credit now if you buy a Q4 etron off the lot. I bought mine from inventory few months ago - too bad.
i had no idea that the $7500 was only for lot cars, dang it

it's for any status cars at the VW dealer, i think... on the lot / in transit / final assembly / vaporware

is it not the same for Audi in Jan 2023?

i'm signing a lease tomorrow on a rwd prem plus that's in-transit, so this is possibly some bad
Old 01-24-2023, 02:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by chewy-dickens
i had no idea that the $7500 was only for lot cars, dang it

it's for any status cars at the VW dealer, i think... on the lot / in transit / final assembly / vaporware

is it not the same for Audi in Jan 2023?

i'm signing a lease tomorrow on a rwd prem plus that's in-transit, so this is possibly some bad
Sorry, maybe I should have phrased it better - it should work on any vehicle you buy at this time - but if someone's car is coming in April, no one knows if it will still be around (it might).
But if your vehicle arrives now (or in your case - you are signing the paperwork now), then the lease credit should work fine I think.

Quick Reply: Q4 Inventory?