Audi Q4 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi Q4 e-tron SUV.

Q4 Inventory?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2023, 12:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Research Carefully

Based on my test drive back in October, I assumed that the basic toys such as Navigation and even shift paddles were included with the Premium model, but recently discovered that neither were. Fortunately, I was able to update my order to a Premium Plus which includes my basic requirements along with upgraded sound, dash, etc. Lesson learned was don’t assume anything is included and research your trim line carefully to ensure it includes everything you want. I just wish I did back in October.
Old 01-31-2023, 03:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 556 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by wstevecollins54
Based on my test drive back in October, I assumed that the basic toys such as Navigation and even shift paddles were included with the Premium model, but recently discovered that neither were. Fortunately, I was able to update my order to a Premium Plus which includes my basic requirements along with upgraded sound, dash, etc. Lesson learned was don’t assume anything is included and research your trim line carefully to ensure it includes everything you want. I just wish I did back in October.
HALLELUJAH!!!!!
Old 01-31-2023, 04:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Yes, I wrote about the missing nav in Premium in one of the older posts here. For some reason I thought that one is obviously included because all EVs have routing to charger. Apparently not.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by sbt007
Yes, I wrote about the missing nav in Premium in one of the older posts here. For some reason I thought that one is obviously included because all EVs have routing to charger. Apparently not.
Good Point; the fact that the VW ID4 comes with Navigation, I just assumed that every Audi would especially with the routing to a charger which is a big deal. Someone also mentioned earlier that Audi has a pattern of offering stripped down versions to keep the MSRP down, but who wants a stripped down Audi at there prices. Thanks for your input.
Old 02-23-2023, 09:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Increased in Inventory

It appears that at least in Massachusetts that inventory of the Q4’s seems to be very low. Hopefully there is not yet another supply issue or software update involved. When I ordered my Q4 Premium back in October the dealership told me that they expected more regular shipments would be taking place by the end of the year and even gave me the option of waiting for an allotted shipment, but I decided to order anyways as my lease expires in the spring. Anyone have an insights if regular allotments will be available in the near future or will everyone need to place an order as I did. Like many, I am not sure when my car will be delivered. Thanks all.
Looks like some regular shipment of Q4s are finally starting to appear in Massachusetts as my dealer has nearly 10. Was wondering if they are starting to appear in other regions as well? Since I have yet to learn anything about my order placed in October, it would be good to have the option from stock as well.
Old 02-25-2023, 04:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 713 Likes on 518 Posts

Looks like some regular shipment of Q4s are finally starting to appear in Massachusetts as my dealer has nearly 10. Was wondering if they are starting to appear in other regions as well? Since I have yet to learn anything about my order placed in October, it would be good to have the option from stock as well.
I see them on the road in the DMV area pretty often now. Most already have tags on them, so they have been here for a couple of months.