Audi Q6 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi Q6 e-tron SUV.

It’s coming…..

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2024, 04:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 704 Likes on 511 Posts

Originally Posted by JNealCox
Yes. Please. But in actual fact this is how I got into the OG e-tron.

As you can see from my Avatar I have been an Avant guy forever. I begged for the RS6 Avant to be brought back to the US. When it finally came back, too late, I was at the dealership finalizing my order with customized paint and the sales rep asked me if I had driven the new e-tron on the floor. One test drive and I was hooked. Then COVID delayed my custom paint car delivery and I just went and grabbed an e-tron that was not moving from the dealers lot. I only worry now if driving a crossover/SUV has converted me to a higher stance guy. But YES, bring the Avant back to the US!
Old 01-20-2024, 01:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 548 Likes on 407 Posts

Originally Posted by A4 Phil

As you can see from my Avatar I have been an Avant guy forever. I begged for the RS6 Avant to be brought back to the US. When it finally came back, too late, I was at the dealership finalizing my order with customized paint and the sales rep asked me if I had driven the new e-tron on the floor. One test drive and I was hooked. Then COVID delayed my custom paint car delivery and I just went and grabbed an e-tron that was not moving from the dealers lot. I only worry now if driving a crossover/SUV has converted me to a higher stance guy. But YES, bring the Avant back to the US!
The "Avant" and "EV" combination could be REALLY great.
Old 01-21-2024, 06:44 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

So it seems the Macan EV is launching in Singapore on Jan 25th, wonder how far behind the Audi will be given that the Q6 was supposed to launch ahead of the macan.
Old 01-21-2024, 06:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by A4 Phil

The "Avant" and "EV" combination could be REALLY great.
https://www.carscoops.com/2024/01/ne...rifying-wagon/
Old 03-02-2024, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

As a followup to my last post, I ended up with the Genesis GV70 Electrified Prestige. It's an amazing vehicle! The infotainment and remote control app is so far superior to Audi, I couldn't even begin to put it into words.

When this lease is up, I may consider coming back if the Q6 is as good as it seems. But, they also need to get their remote app issues fixed, as that system is so just so broken...
Old 03-02-2024, 01:03 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BeefJerky
As a followup to my last post, I ended up with the Genesis GV70 Electrified Prestige. It's an amazing vehicle! The infotainment and remote control app is so far superior to Audi, I couldn't even begin to put it into words.

When this lease is up, I may consider coming back if the Q6 is as good as it seems. But, they also need to get their remote app issues fixed, as that system is so just so broken...
Congratulations!

I gave up waiting on the Q6 too, got a BMW i5 M60.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Cibgratulations! How does it deal with regen? Is it One Pedal, Coast/Regen, have paddle shifters, etc?
Old 03-03-2024, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Cibgratulations! How does it deal with regen? Is it One Pedal, Coast/Regen, have paddle shifters, etc?
All of the above. With the paddle shifters you can go from zero regen (coast), through three levels of regen, and finally I-Pedal, which is full one-pedal driving. I'm liking the I-Pedal mode, but it does take a bit of getting used to.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Sc12z
Congratulations!

I gave up waiting on the Q6 too, got a BMW i5 M60.
I don't blame you, and I'm sure that BMW is great! I test drove the iX, and it was a great vehicle, but bigger than I wanted, and definitely a BMW premium price.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

All of the above. With the paddle shifters you can go from zero regen (coast), through three levels of regen, and finally I-Pedal, which is full one-pedal driving. I'm liking the I-Pedal mode, but it does take a bit of getting used to.
It woutd be nice if the Q8 had the I-Pedal equivalent, but with the very dynamic way I use the padde shifters, I don't think I like to have it as a click on the paddle. A separate button, or something, would be nice.

Quick Reply: It’s coming…..