Audi Q6 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi Q6 e-tron SUV.

Q6 e-tron pricing

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2024, 01:41 AM
12 year Audi owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q6 e-tron pricing

Being that the pricing configurator is now available on the UK site (Q6, SQ6), it is possible to see what the pricing difference will be on the various trim levels. Of course, I'm sure the combinations will vary a bit in the US vs. UK, but at least this is a start.
  • Q6 e-tron Sport quattro - £68,145
  • Q6 e-tron S Line quattro - £71,145 (Sport + £3,000 / 4.4%)
  • Q6 e-tron Edition 1 quattro - £76,145 (Sport + £8,000 / 11.7%)
  • SQ6 e-tron Edition 1 quattro - £92,120 (Sport + £23,975 / 35.2%)

Ouch on the SQ6 markup! It will be interesting to see the USD pricing and any differences in the packages (which will of course have different names).

Something else interesting, the "Sound and Vision Pack" comes standard with all trims through the first half of 2025. Supposedly a £3,195 value.. That gives you the heads up display, premium sounds, and the ambient lighting. The lighting is a surprise as I thought that was a standard feature, unless that is different than the light strip which runs around the top of the dash (and onto the doors).
Augmented reality head-up display
The augmented reality head-up display projects information that blends in visually with the real environment. It provides a virtual, spatial view for an even more intuitive user experience and projects the speed and other driving-related information from equipment such as assist systems and the navigation system into the driver’s direct field of vision2.

Bang & Olufsen premium sound system with 3D sound and integrated headrest speakers
Includes:
  • 16 loudspeakers including 3D tweeters and midrange speaker, subwoofer and improved center speaker
  • 20-channel amplifier with a total output of 830 watts
  • 2 speakers in each of the front headrests for a 3D experience, as well as surround sound, navigation announcements and telephony for the driver
  • Backlighting of the Bang & Olufsen logo in the front speaker trims
Ambient lighting package plus with dynamic interaction light
In addition to ambient lighting package (included in standard specification), includes:
  • Ambient lighting of the front and rear door surfaces (coloured)
  • Ambient lighting of the instrument panel on the passenger side (coloured)
  • Illumination of the phone compartment (coloured)
  • Dynamic interaction light (coloured)
There are 30 different colours to choose from.
The dynamic interaction light informs and assists the driver in certain situations by means of a dynamic light strip with a wide colour spectrum.

Increased charging capacity for USB ports
2x100 Watts in rear, 2x60 Watts in front

Final note, it is nice that you can pull the package differences out of the configurator, but it would be nice if there was a side by side table showing what is in each trim level.

Last edited by StuffOfInterest; 05-01-2024 at 02:06 AM.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 704 Likes on 511 Posts

Euro configurators are so strange. You have to opt for a "Frunk" compartment around 500 GBP. Crazy.

So not impressed with the Audi PPE Options.

Where is the passenger side screen?
Heated/Ventilated seats front and back?
Front massage seats at least?
Vectored rear steering?
Soft close doors?
Illuminated seat belts?
AC outlets...anywhere?
No unique colors for the edition 1 or any version?

Yawn. Might have to look at the Macan EV.
Old 05-04-2024, 04:08 PM
12 year Audi owner

After looking at the UK numbers, I decided to try and come up with some possible numbers for the US version. Fortunately, there are prices available for the Q4 e-tron and Q8 e-tron in three trim levels. There is also the SQ8 e-tron in two trim levels. If the Q6 e-tron ends up being right in the middle, it is easy to extrapolate out numbers for the baseline packages. Here is what I came up with:
  • Q6 e-tron Premium - $64,800
  • Q6 e-tron Premium Plus - $69,350 (7% over Q6 Premium)
  • Q6 e-tron Prestige - $73,500 (13% over Q6 Premium)
  • SQ6 e-tron Premium Plus - $79,031 (22% over Q6 Premium)
  • SQ6 e-tron Presitge - $83,034 (28% over Q6 Premium)
This is before any options are added on. Interestingly, the change in percent going up in models is more than the UK models for the Q6 but less for the top-end SQ6.

For disclosure, here are the numbers I worked with based on the Audi USA "build your own" interface:
  • Q4 e-tron Premium - $55,200
  • Q4 e-tron Premium Plus - $59,900
  • Q4 e-tron Prestige - $62,200
  • Q8 e-tron Premium - $74,400
  • Q8 e-tron Premium Plus - $78,800
  • Q8 e-tron Prestige - $84,800
  • SQ8 e-tron Premium Plus - $89,800
  • SQ8 e-tron Prestige - $95,800
Any guess on when we will see pricing in the US? I'll be curious to see how far off I am.

I ran this exercise as I'm on the fence between the Q6 e-tron Prestige and SQ6 e-tron Prestige. Is it worth $10K more to shave 0.7 seconds off of the 0-60 time? Maybe not, unless there are some other good features that come standard with the SQ6 e-tron that wouldn't be available on the Q6 e-tron (depending on options).
Old 05-07-2024, 09:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by StuffOfInterest
After looking at the UK numbers, I decided to try and come up with some possible numbers for the US version. Fortunately, there are prices available for the Q4 e-tron and Q8 e-tron in three trim levels. There is also the SQ8 e-tron in two trim levels. If the Q6 e-tron ends up being right in the middle, it is easy to extrapolate out numbers for the baseline packages. Here is what I came up with:
  • Q6 e-tron Premium - $64,800
  • Q6 e-tron Premium Plus - $69,350 (7% over Q6 Premium)
  • Q6 e-tron Prestige - $73,500 (13% over Q6 Premium)
  • SQ6 e-tron Premium Plus - $79,031 (22% over Q6 Premium)
  • SQ6 e-tron Presitge - $83,034 (28% over Q6 Premium)
This is before any options are added on. Interestingly, the change in percent going up in models is more than the UK models for the Q6 but less for the top-end SQ6.

For disclosure, here are the numbers I worked with based on the Audi USA "build your own" interface:
  • Q4 e-tron Premium - $55,200
  • Q4 e-tron Premium Plus - $59,900
  • Q4 e-tron Prestige - $62,200
  • Q8 e-tron Premium - $74,400
  • Q8 e-tron Premium Plus - $78,800
  • Q8 e-tron Prestige - $84,800
  • SQ8 e-tron Premium Plus - $89,800
  • SQ8 e-tron Prestige - $95,800
Any guess on when we will see pricing in the US? I'll be curious to see how far off I am.

I ran this exercise as I'm on the fence between the Q6 e-tron Prestige and SQ6 e-tron Prestige. Is it worth $10K more to shave 0.7 seconds off of the 0-60 time? Maybe not, unless there are some other good features that come standard with the SQ6 e-tron that wouldn't be available on the Q6 e-tron (depending on options).
that would basically be what I’d expect roughly price wise. The UK pricing seems crazy but I know they pay more for things upfront with the car… either way it’s this or EX90…. I don’t exactly love the styling of the Q6 the way I do the Volvo, but the Q6 is a better EV frankly range/charging wise.
Old 05-08-2024, 01:11 AM
12 year Audi owner

UK (and Europe) does more with consumption taxes (called Value Added Tax or "VAT") than the US. Think of it as a sales tax on steroids. I believe it runs around 17%. That in itself will cause a big bump in prices.