Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sticky was banned from RS6.com LOL
Old 04-13-2007, 10:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

all your base are belong to us... <rolls eyes>
Old 04-13-2007, 01:48 PM

What are you talking about? Just posted there, have been posting, know what you are talking about
Old 04-13-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Still sore you couldn't get me banned eh?

Powerful moderator you are.

Here is a warning for you: Stop posting bull**** without it having substance.

You get so upset when people call you on it, the V10 being faster than an M6, the weight being under 3200 pounds, options, e46 m3's costing 65,000, etc.

It is becoming more and more obvious YOU post without confirming and jump the gun with so called "inside information."
Old 04-13-2007, 01:55 PM

Default IT IS NOT CONFIRMED, this is what I'm talking about

Porsche has not announced it nor is it available for order yet. Wait until it is announced.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Still sore you couldn't get me banned eh?

i never tried to get you banned. i sent you a standard warning. and then a second. you came close. don't worry, if there had been a third you WOULD have been banned. i think the warnings worked because you took a self-imposed two week vacation. i wish i could say "welcome back" but i can see you haven't changed. and we'll be watching you over there. and try to be nice to people whose first language isn't english.

btw- i only share with others what i hear from my sources. that is as much as anyone can do. sorry if they aren't 100% right; the earlier people get it the more likely it is to change and i always share what i know, that's what most of us do, that's all we CAN do. you are either:

very angry because the R8 didn't meet your expectations

or

are a closet audi hater

oh. and pipe down mister.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Self imposed vacation?

Hahahaha, do you know when spring break is? I was in cabo, for a week not two. Ya, I set my schedule around YOUR warnings.

Don't worry, I take your warnings are seriously as your posts. The board owner seems to be rethinking your moderation, so warn all you want lil guy, you need to ask for permission to do that anyway.

I like your either or thinking, one or the other without exceptions huh? Must be that way, since YOU posted it, it isn't as if you have been wrong before...
Old 04-13-2007, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: Self imposed vacation?

go over and try me.

btw- i am leaving AW's bandwith out of this henceforth.
Old 04-14-2007, 07:27 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default VW has had nearly complete ownership of Audi since 1964

Interestingly, previous to that Daimler Benz had majority ownership of Audi for a period of time. Piech was moving up the ranks at Audi for 20 years from 1972 until 1992 before his career brought him to VW for the remaining years as I mentioned already. While at VW he sure didn't cut Audi off. Instead, the A4 was brought out.

At Audi, sales were good till the mid 80's. In the late 1980's/early 90's Audi sales were crushed in the US by the 60 minutes report on unintended acceleration despite the case not appearing in Europe. "Independent investigators concluded that this was most likely due to a close placement of the accelerator and brake pedals (which americans weren't familiar with), and the inability, when not paying attention, to distinguish between the two." In the mid 90's, Audi's sales took off again with the A4.

Audi's problems in the US may be viewed as being caused by US media following some operator errors. Anyhow, VW paid the price. As I already mentioned, Piech eventually made his way to the top position of VW (with his successor also coming from Audi).
Old 04-14-2007, 07:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Knowing the history instead of relying on emotional opinions is nice.

..much better than 'assuming'.. cause you know what they say about that... maybe you don't.

Quick Reply: will Porsche kill the R8?