Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A4 Radio Removed, all fuses checked, no power

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A4 Radio Removed, all fuses checked, no power

Hi, first time poster!! I have an 2006 Audi A4 2.0T.. My battery died and I was able to get it jumped. once I jumped it, the radio worked after a few minutes. Then I parked my card for 2 days and went to buy a whole new battery, I replaced the battery and like the manual says, I had to reset the power locking and power windows, however, it says that the radio should light up with the words SAFE and then you enter in the radio. The issue is, my radio screen is blank and doesn't say SAFE or anything on it. I googled stuff and it says to check the fuse in the side panel, so I check that and it was fine, but I replaced it anyways. Once I replace that fuse, I can hear the radio make little noises like it does when it turns on normally, but nothing happens. Then I heard about the fuse on the back of the radio, so I bought the tools of amazon to pull the radio, pulled the radio out, pulled out the fuse, checked it with my fuse tester and it was still fine, but I did replace that fuse as well. Nothing happened, the radio still does not say SAFE, or anything at all.. Is there anything anybody knows that might fix this? why would changing the battery cause this? Why would changing the battery not blow any fuses but then also make the radio not light up at all. Is there something I'm missing?? anything helps! Thank you!