Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can’t change song from the knob or steering wheel iPhone

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2023, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can’t change song from the **** or steering wheel iPhone

Only started last week been fine since I’ve had the car 2 years. When I goon the music and start playing it it’s fine clicks on no bother with the **** but after it’s started I can’t scroll throughB9 S4 Only started last week been fine since I’ve had the car 2 years. When I go on the music and start playing it it’s fine clicks on no bother with the **** but after it’s started I can’t scroll through the music and select another song with the **** same from the steering wheel. They work for everything else and let me click on other things no bother. I’ve attached a video.I’ve disconnected the Bluetooth and reconnected it numerous times and reset the mmi but I’ve nae idea it’s getting right on my nerves now works through Apple car play no bother as well. Anyone had the same problem or have a solution it’s driving me mental. Cheers folks the music and select another song with the **** same from the Only started last week been fine since I’ve had the car 2 years. When I go on the music and start playing it it’s fine clicks on no bother with the **** but after it’s started I can’t scroll through the music and Only started last week been fine since I’ve had the car 2 years. When I go on the music and start playing it it’s fine clicks on no bother with the **** but after it’s started I can’t scroll through the music and select another song with the **** same from the steering wheel. They work for everything else and let me click on other things no bother. I’ve attached a video.

I’ve disconnected the Bluetooth and reconnected it numerous times but I’ve nae idea it’s getting right on my nerves now works through Apple car play no bother as well.
select another song with the **** same from the steering wheel. They work for everything else and let me click on other things no bother. I’ve attached a video.

I’ve disconnected the Bluetooth and reconnected it numerous times but I’ve nae idea it’s getting right on my nerves now works through Apple car play no bother as well.
wheel. They work for everything else and let me click on other things no bother. I’ve attached a video.

Old 06-08-2023, 05:55 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Same thing is happening to me. Have you found a solution?
Old 06-09-2023, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Na mate spoke to my local vag garage and they’ve said it’s most likely a hardware/software issue and to contact Audi. When did yours start? iPhone as well?
Old 06-09-2023, 08:07 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Iphone too. This started for me yesterday but I actually got into my car earlier today and it randomly started working. Not sure how it started working again though, very confused tbh.
Old 06-09-2023, 08:22 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Mines been like that for a few weeks really annoying had the car 2 years and it’s been fine until now it used to do it with songs that weren’t downloaded but it’s doing it with everything now. That yours sorted now then?
Old 06-09-2023, 01:44 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

It looks to be working for me. I drove my car again a couple of hours ago and there were no issues. Wish I could you what to do but I have no idea how it started working normal again. I hope you get yours to work normal again, it’s annoying not being able to switch songs from the **** or wheel.
Old 07-15-2023, 01:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

I posted about this same problem with my 2018 A5 SB. Selecting a song by clicking the MMI controller wheel stopped working a few weeks ago. No clue why. I thought maybe I accidently set something wrong, but there doesn't appear to be any setting available that could cause this. I wonder if it is an iPhone software problem. I haven't done any Audi software updates in quite a while.
Old 07-16-2023, 12:48 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I think it’s an Audi software issue I spoke to my local VAG garage and they’ve said it’s most likely that. It’s not iPhone anyway because it still works perfectly fine in my van. I’ll need to phone Audi and see what they say it’s just a pain taking my car to them because it’s 30 miles away. If I find out I’ll definitely post again on here
Old 07-17-2023, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Problem solved….

I purchased a new song and decided I’d like to listen to it now, so I switched from the playlist I’ve been on for the last month or so to Songs. Played the new song and then did a scroll for another song and select with the **** and it worked. Everything back to normal.
Not sure why things went back to normal, but I’ll take it.