Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

questions about replacing bose amp and speakers

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default questions about replacing bose amp and speakers

i've got a 2003 A4 with symphony II and bose (no navi), and i'd like to know the most painless way to replace the amp and speakers while keeping the headunit.

is it possible to do this while re-using the wiring between the head unit and bose amp and/or the speaker wiring between the bose amp and bose speakers? i'm just trying to minimize the ripping apart of the interior, and if re-using wires is possible, i'll try to do this by my impatient self.

i know about the blau adapter and teddybgame's stuff (though this stuff is sufficiently old now i'm not sure they still make symph ii harnesses anymore), and if i have to do a full, "normal" install with all it's gory interior disassembly, i'll probably go looking for a good installer. maybe go for adding oem sirius/phatbox and/or one of the various adapters while i'm at it.

so, is there any way possible to replace the bose amp and speakers while re-using all the wiring?
Old 09-23-2007, 11:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default JL Audio Clean Sweep.....

Will take the signal from a stock head unit, turn it upside down and sideways and mate it to an aftermarket amp and speakers