Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Siruis XM Favorites Greyed Out - 22 Etron

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 06:14 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Siruis XM Favorites Greyed Out - 22 Etron

I looked around and could not see a posting on this or information within the owners manual. I set up a couple of favorites for Siruis and after a few days they are greyed out and when pressing I get a message that function is not available. So, I went back and established the favorites again, and after a few days they are not accessible. I am really not interested in having to scroll past several non-functioning favorites to get to the active ones. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to delete these? Thank you!
Old 07-10-2022, 08:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SwampAudi
I looked around and could not see a posting on this or information within the owners manual. I set up a couple of favorites for Siruis and after a few days they are greyed out and when pressing I get a message that function is not available. So, I went back and established the favorites again, and after a few days they are not accessible. I am really not interested in having to scroll past several non-functioning favorites to get to the active ones. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to delete these? Thank you!
Did you recently move the new car to your existing Sirius account? If so you need to go to channel 1 and there will be a prompt that your trial is going to start (even though the trial already started when you got the car)
Old 07-11-2022, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually did a resend signal with Siruis and that so far has corrected the issue. I learned to hold down on the gray favorites and was able to delete the old ones. Thank you for your re-lay