Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sounds issues with my mmi

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 03:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sounds issues with my mmi

Hello to start I have a 2015 Audi A4 b8.5 with about 66,000 miles on it and recently within the last 5 months I’ve had a lot of issues with the sound System so I thought I would try to reach out for some help or ideas so the issues I’m having is one I have no sounds coming from my speakers at all when I try to play music through Bluetooth or do anything relating to sound output 2. When this issues first started I noticed a crackling/popping noise come from the speaker that would turn my volume down to 12 and take sound away from the speaker for about 1-3 seconds and then play sound again and reconnect my Bluetooth device back to the mmi and this happen constantly every time the mmi on and being used so I did sone research and people were saying it was the amp so I order and replacement amp for the current Harman becker amp that was in the car from the manufacturer and now reinstalling the same brand amp I’m not getting any sound at all before I get oils at least get that crackling or popping sound now there’s nothing and since I’ve installed the amp every time I try to connect my Bluetooth device it say loading media device please wait and never connects I’ve tried to hard reset the mmi and go into mmi setup and factory reset it but no luck I took it to a local sounds shop today and they told me to fix the issue it would cost 2,000 dollars so I’m looking for suggestions or ways that I can troubleshoot and fix my issues I’ve put countless hours into research and it seems like my issue is unique so I was wondering if I could get a helping hand!